Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,843 members, 7,915,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Should Jesus Be Praised Or Worshipped? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Jesus Be Praised Or Worshipped? (332 Views)

Satan Has Been Allowed To Be Worshipped Openly In Washington DC As A Brave Lady / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Jesus Be Praised Or Worshipped? by Blue86(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2017
One day a Jehovah witness neighbour of mine asked me." Why is it that you Christians always praise Jesus.The Bible says worship God. "
I replied, " It is written, when He brings forth the first begotten into the world, let the angels of God worship him.{Hebrews 1:6}.And again, I don't like the way you classed your fellow brothers who believe in Jesus as the son of God and Messiah. "
I know we do have doctrinal issues, but the Bible rightly divided and preached by an empowered teacher sheds light.
Now these are also scriptures, apart from the first one I gave to confirm that Jesus should and can be worshipped and praised.

1.Matthew 21:15 -The children were crying in the temple and singing, after seeing the wonderful things that Jesus did, " Hosanna to the son of David(Save,we pray,the son of David) .The Chief priests and the scribes said to Jesus,cant you hear what these are saying. Jesus replying, said to them that out of the mouth of children God has ordained praise. You see Jesus called what the children were doing praise and He didn't rebuke them.

2.John 9:38- After Jesus healed the man born blind and revealed Himself to him.
The man said Lord I believe and he did obeisance or worshipped Him.

3.Revelation 5:8-12 . After Jesus had taken the Book from the One Who Sat On the Throne the four living creatures and twenty four elders fell down before the lamb and the saints sang, following was this statement made by angels, elders and the living creatures.
" WORTHY IS THE LAMB THAT WAS SLAIN TO RECEIVE THE POWER, THE GLORY, THE HONOUR.....

4.Revelation 5:13. Every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath,and all the things in them(note that) saying "To the One sitting on the throne and TO THE LAMB be the glory and honour and the blessing and the might forever and ever. "
Amen the four living creatures said. And the elders fell down and worshipped.

God give you understanding in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

The Healing Touch / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 24/7/17 God's Inexhaustible Provisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.