Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,483 members, 7,881,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) (28331 Views)

Boy Who Robbed A Lady With An Axe In Benin, Caught & Brutalized (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Who Killed Uber Driver And Stole His Car, Arrested. Photos / Armed Robbers Who Operate In Police Outfits & Car Arrested In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 3:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
happy 777 to all N B M worldwide

1 Like

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
I bind every spirit of name checking in the thread grin
Begin to loose
Begin to vacate
Roboroborobo sinderadedre shukushuku flee flee flee
pastor u can't stop what has always been, what shall be, and shall always been, Two NCAN agents already made reports and their reports are on my table...!!! If not for the fact that I want to eat now...!! I would have submitted a public edition...!!

NCAN spokesman.

1 Like

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Begin to loose
Begin to vacate
cheesy
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 3:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
In my life I never believe Aboki and The Developers can work and achieve something kai

1 Like

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Sonoyom(m): 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2017
ok
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2017
just came to check names.
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by chigo003(m): 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2017
NCAN Southeast chapter have sighted an inter-tribal crime syndicate

1 Like

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm... beware of Men of God

Yes beware

Taa, beware of what? Businessmen and women?
Bros reason reason. I said reason well, before I suspect your head as a pastor's burnt offering
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by iceking128(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2017
just look at den����
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 3:53pm On Jul 07, 2017
Names check.
Conclusion: Federal Character duly observed.

Am outta here meeehhnnnn!

1 Like

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by nextstep(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2017
Nice. Federal character robbers, just the same as those in NASS and ministries.

BTW all those people shouting Biafra, Arewa and Oduduwa, nothing will change if you get your own republics - the elites will still steal and leave the masses with crumbs. They will still buy houses in foreign lands and go to hospital abroad. The problem is not Nigeria, it's the leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Ebbymania: 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by joenor(m): 4:07pm On Jul 07, 2017
So a bad ending.
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
undecided

Nigeria police just dey put eye for wetin no concern dem

They only took what is rightly theirs

Am sure the pastor was only sowing a seed abi no be the bible wey talk say make we give to Caesar wetin belong to am
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Nbote(m): 4:58pm On Jul 07, 2017
How com all d NCAN members and branches are turning a blind eye to PETER LAWAL who snitched on the crews??
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
They should be killed before they turn into kidnappers.
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Emperorone(m): 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
richidinho:
Igbo Calabar Idoma Kogi Hausa Yoruba and Tiv grin

That's their own version of true federalism we've been clamoring for, one Nigeria. After all their kinsmen are doing same in the national assembly.
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by deebrain(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Begin to loose
Begin to vacate

Kindly explain.
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
Aye awon eleyi to baje already. E don be for them

From frying pan to fire
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2017
Austinoiz:

Taa, beware of what? Businessmen and women?
Bros reason reason. I said reason well, before I suspect your head as a pastor's burnt offering
there are men of God while there are fake pastors.... know the different before you quote
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Bottombelle: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2017
Leonbonapart:
there are men of God while there are fake pastors.... know the different before you quote

Since you and I don't know who is a genuine or fake pastor, all are businessmen and women
Re: Men Who Robbed A Pastor Of His Car Arrested By Police In Abuja (Photos) by buchilino(m): 5:55am On Jul 08, 2017
kceewhyte:
abort abort !!! the southern n northern region were represented... NCAN Gwarinpa Chapter

LOL, most of una no well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youths Protest Against EFCC In Warri (Video & Photos) / Italian Court Rules NBM Of Africa Not Mafia Group, Different From / Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.