Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

How To Make A Girl Jealous: Leave Her Begging For Your Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Jealous: Leave Her Begging For Your Attention (676 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky) / How To Make A Girl Jealous: Leave Her Begging For Your Attention / My Ex Begging For My Love After seeing This Photo of me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Jealous: Leave Her Begging For Your Attention by MistySHB: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2017
Girls are pretty complicated. I’m not going to lie. We tend to be picky, unreasonable, and sometimes even crazy. The thing men have to understand about women is that we’re not easy to pick up. However, jealousy can definitely trigger our attention. Knowing how to make a girl jealous can be a huge asset in your dating endeavors.

Girls love attention. We want to be the center of yours and when we aren’t, it then gets boring. That’s why making a girl jealous can actually make her want you more. The trick is knowing how to do it in a not-so-obvious way.

If you’re looking to attract a girl, you’ve come to the right place. Here’s how to make a girl jealous and leave her pleading for your attention.>>http://www.shzboxtoday.net/make-girl-jealous-leave-begging-attention/

(1) (Reply)

Man Set Himself Ableze In Delta State Because Of Wife's Infidelity / When does Minding "One's Business" Becomes A Sin? / 5 Domineering Signs You Should Look Out For In Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.