Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,203 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) (4973 Views)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across. Number 9 & 16 Especially / Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across: / Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across (2) (3) (4)

Re: 16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) by PussyBlower: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2017
wtfcoded:
Obafemi awolowo that a**hole.
For those saying port Harcourt ain't igboland, I pity 4 una
Cmon sense is far from you and those who likes your post alike..if they couldn't correct you then you guys have no iota of fûçking respect for your parents!!!!! Fûçking iporks..
Re: 16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) by abatisegun: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
i rep my town Abeokuta. The town with serenity
Re: 16 Striking Facts You May Never Have Come Across (shocking) by Afonjanightmare(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
1StopRudeness:
Mama charlie....the only witch without wings....how can someone be so powerful to the extent she doesn't need a VISA to fly anywhere in the world....

The entire secret of the world is inside that her head..

Visas issued in the UK are issued in the name of the Queen, so why should she need one? grin

Nkemehule Karl Omebere-iyari - How I Got My Phd At The Age Of 22 / JAMB Remarks Scripts All Candidates Should Check Back Their JAMB Results / I Regret Finishing My Phd At 26

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5