Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,217 members, 7,913,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... (1196 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2017
An ex girl friend of mine that happened to be a virgin then some years ago told me about how she travelled for jamb in another state and had to spend the night at a male friends place after the examination due to the fact that it was already late for her to go back. At night, the guy forced her and took of night ware and pant while he kept forcefully sucking her breast and fingering her virgin pussy although the sex starved dude didn't succeed in deflowering her. Well, it painted many images on my mind that was difficult to let go, it even played on my mind while I was making love to her. ( note: I wasn't the one that deflowered her but we were just friends then when she was with her other guy that deflowered her)
Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by superemmy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 07, 2017
Every girl never agrees they set out to disvirgin themselves for liking sex too much. Always crying rape rape rape. Aaaaabegi jare. If I tell you how many girls have told me tales by moonlight on rape, you sef go dey vex.

Charly almost all women who had sex before marriage always claim rape.

Abeg make I hear word

Use this one clear your eye small

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by tosyne2much(m): 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
I almost lost my virginity through rape last week. It was such a terrible experience for me

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by MrDandy(m): 2:25pm On Jul 07, 2017
She con put u for friend zone, u sef con dey look till when one boy pansh the girl sad
Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by kozmicity: 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2017
tosyne2much:
I almost lost my virginity through rape last week

#Ilaffinspanish...btw,yesterday,you were banging someone,today....you're a virgin.

Tomorrow,na homosexuality dey call you grin
Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 07, 2017
superemmy:
Every girl never agrees they set out to disvirgin themselves for liking sex too much. Always crying rape rape rape. Abeg make I hear word. If I tell you how many girls have told me tales by moonlight on rape, you sef go dey vex.

Charly almost all women who had sex before marriage always claim rape.

Abeg make I hear word

Use this one clear your eye small
Lol. you are right in a way cos many girls i came across claimed to loss their virginity through rape
Re: Share Your Rape Or "Near-rape Experience"... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
MrDandy:
She con put u for friend zone, u sef con dey look till when one boy pansh the girl sad
Lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Touch My Wife, I’ll Kill You – Pastor Adeboye / Yes, I’m Gay, I Will Go To Hell, What Else?’ – Bobrisky Sounds Off On His Hater / A Lady Exposes Her Friends On Facebook Who Use Sex Charms To Tight Rich Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.