Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

As A Sharp Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Sharp Guy (779 Views)

Can A Girl With Five Boy Friend Be Called A Prostitute Or A Sharp Girl? / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} / At Surulere De Chills Bar Sharp Guy Done Get Smallie For The Road (lagos Trip) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Sharp Guy by Generous900(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
I've been staying in this compound for 6months now and i have a friend squating with me, but I'm a busy type i work Monday to Friday I'm only available on weekends at home. There is this fine calabar Gal staying in the same compound with us, her apartment is next to ours, the first time i came to make enquiries about the house she was the one i met and she was so nice and have fine face with sexy body, though i like her immediately but i didn't behave like i do and when i finally moved in to the house i noticed that this Gal like to play with guys alot in the compound, the compound consist of 5 tenants and she is the only female tenant. She is free with everybody and she likes rough play but me don't have time for her becos of my work and i don't play with her like other guys, I don't have time at all but she is very close to my friend that stay with me to the extend that they kiss and play all sort of rough play in my presence, i always ginger my guy to straff the gal but my guy always said he is not interested in sleeping with gal which i know it's a lie, hes just scared to tell the gal to step up the play.... To cut the long story short, about 2months ago now it was a Saturday nite and i was at home, I just went out to buy noodles i wanted to eat outside our house, on my way coming back i met this Gal as i was abt to enter the compound and we walked together to the extreme end where our apartment is cos we stay next to each other, I just crossed my arm on her neck as we walk together and i noticed she was happy cos i saw it in her eye bcoz I've never play or touch her before like other guys in the compound. So when we get i get to the entrance of my room i withdrew my hand from her shoulder immediately i saw her face changed ND she wasn't happy, I didn't care i just ask her if she was OK but she didn't reply and she walked to her room as well. The next day which was Sunday as i put on my phone while in church, I just saw her message on whatsapp which says " Why do you always avoid me like am a shit" i was speechless and didn't know what to reply her. And i later replied her that it's not like that, that I've always like her but the closeness is not helping matter.... When i came back from church that day i went to her room and i talked with her and she was very happy.... I passed the nite in her room that nite and she rode me like a horse, this Gal is too sweet and professional.... The problem now is that the straffing is going on steady and almost everyday but my guy and other guys in the compound are jealous too much and it's making the gal to feel shy and shame. My friend is now saying that i snatched the gal from him. How true is that?
Re: As A Sharp Guy by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2017
Cabbage writeup just wasted my time and also yours undecided

Rubbish
Re: As A Sharp Guy by SirMichael1: 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2017
grin Why don't you upload the photo of the lady and lemme be the judge of her beauty. As for your question op, the girl is a hoe-losho so why would she belong only to your friend. The pomo is for everyone na

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Children Without Marriage / Check Out Beautiful Artworks For Your Loved Ones / Simple Tips On Her To Collect Her Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.