Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:42 PM

I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari (669 Views)

David Lyon Pays Hospital Bills Of Patients In Bayelsa State / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki / Atiku Hails Buhari For Paying Medical Bills Of Blind Corper 5 Months To Election (2) (3) (4)

I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by Elbinawi: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2017
Buhari's Worsening Sickness & My Tiredness of Paying his Medical Bills:

Nigerian print media, Newspapers & Magazines are all silent about worsening health status of President @MBuhari. Is it conspiracy of silence?

It is either the owners are from @MBuhari's ruling party or the owners are corrupt politicians scared of @MBuhari's arrest or part of the Northern oligarchy.

The oppressive & tyrannical @MBuhari regime has succeeded in gagging the print media. What they failed to gag is the social media activists.

In 2010 the same monumental fraudster called @MBuhari advised d then sick President Yar'adua to resign or be impeach by d National Assembly.

Today the Saudi-sponsored rats called @MBuhari Cabal are in control of the Nigerian Presidency. VP @ProfOsinbajo is just a toothless puppet.

The e-rats of @MBuhari has woefully failed to confront the onslaught of the active Nigerian social media activists. Cabal not comfortable

@MBuhari Cabal recently sent their e-rats to Russia for special training. The corrupt & genocidal cabal want to hold on to power at all cost

Harun @ELBINAWI is Nigerian citizen & I am tired of paying the medical bills of the murderous criminal & mass murderer @NGRPresident @MBuhari.

@MBuhari is #BokoHaram & I can not continue to fund the medical bills of a bloodthirsty BokoHaram terrorist who love killing innocent Nigerians.

President @MBuhari brutally slaughtered 1000+ Shia civilians in Zaria in 2015 & 4 days later celebrated with the savage Saudi @KingSalman.

In the whole world only #BokoHaram, #ISIS, the savage Saudi regime & Wahhabi terrorism will brutally murder 1000+ Shia civilians & celebrate.

Eternal curse and damnation of God upon President @MBuhari and his murderous gang of mass murderers. God destroy All of them!

Harun @Elbinawi
elbinawi.
elbinawi.yahoo.com

Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by lilytender: 7:13pm On Jul 07, 2017
This writer is one of those that will commit suicide when Buhari returns to Nigeria healthy and strong.

Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by Danzakidakura(m): 7:24pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
This writer is one of those that will commit suicide when Buhari returns to Nigeria healthy and strong.
shut up Tinubu will soon join him in london hospital sick bed
Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:
Make I are if he go come naija hale and hearty ...
Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by OVI75(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2017
lilytender:

Its Either U Are A Wahhbi Basttard Or A Full Blown Terrorist

Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by doublewisdom: 7:31pm On Jul 07, 2017
Honestly I don't think Buhari is ever coming back as Buhari.
Re: I Am Tired Of Paying The Medical Bills Of Mass Murderer President Buhari by modsfucker: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2017
God knows the reason why he kept knowledge of people's death time to Himself.... It is very possible that all these people wishing Buhari death would die before him.

It has happened before, some of the people that declared Buhari dead during his first trip to London have died already while Buhari is still alive. Death belongs to God so nobody should toil with it.

As for you Elbinawi, a Shiite member, wishing Buhari death will never bring the departed souls back neither would it secure you the release of Ibrahim.

Hyenas, Jackals Will Soon Be Sent Out Of My Husband's Kingdom - Aisha Buhari / INEC Ask Court To Lift Order Stopping Melaye Recall / African Leaders 'treat Former Presidents Like Animals', Says Nigeria's Obasanjo