Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Visa To Heaven(al Janah) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Visa To Heaven(al Janah) (871 Views)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? / Do Muslims Believe That They Get 72 Virgins In Heaven? / Muslim's Paradise, And Christian's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by azeeza(f): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2010
The holy quran is the happiness of believers.read it to be wise,believe it to be saved,practise it to holy.it is the gate way to paradise.may almighty ALLAH subuhanna watallah have mercy on us.amin

1 Like

Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by deols(f): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2010
well said
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by alimat2(f): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2010
So how do we improve on our faith in order to see the best of aAl-janat called fridous?
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by AbuZola3(m): 4:38pm On Feb 01, 2010
Make the best of service, abstain from haram and enjoin on halal.

The similitude of an inhabitant of Firdaus is that of a rich man, he builds a mansio unlike the poor.

The devoted muslim will use his enormous good deeds to attain fir daus
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by alimat2(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
Islam preaches peace and tolerance to mankind in order to attain aljanat but why are some Muslims soo violent that they hav gone out of content of the holy quoran and tarnishing the image of Islam
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by AbuZola3(m): 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2010
I wonder who you are referring to that, as for the middle east the muslim are been invaded and their land occupied, oppressed and mal treated. They are fighting for their right and can't be classify as violence. If at all we will talk of violence it is the muslim that are subjected to violence.

As for those who dn violence among the muslim they are simply misguided and know nothing of Islam
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by AbuZola3(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2010
shocked
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by deols(f): 7:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Kay 17:

luv to get my d.i.c.k sucked and chop puss*

since you got nothing to guide your life, i aint surprised
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by muhsin(m): 12:37pm On Feb 03, 2010
Nice thread by a Sis. Keep it up.
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by azeeza(f): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2010
@mushin

thank you.
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by muhsin(m): 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2010
@azeeza,

Who's mushin?
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by azeeza(f): 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
@ muhsin

sorry my mistake muhsin grin
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by muhsin(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2010
Lol! grin

Now you'll not make the same mistake again, huh? Cheers
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by azeeza(f): 2:24pm On Feb 03, 2010
noted cheesy
Re: Visa To Heaven(al Janah) by Kay17: 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2010
deols:

since you got nothing to guide your life, i aint surprised
guide me to be a suicide bomber?

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Asks Muslims If She Could Wear Jilbab Like Them During This Ebola Crisis / Beating Bad Breath This Ramadān  Posted By: Dr Zahid Siddique / A Muslim Sister Barred From Attending Call To Bar Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.