Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,465 members, 7,881,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) (29220 Views)

Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / 2face Idibia At Nino Idibia's Graduation With Sumbo Adeoye's Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by IamGobe(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2017
Annie idibia was present in her step-son's graduation ceremony

Here is what the award presented to him looks like

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Jul 08, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by admindim: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
good

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by boardmem(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
See 2baba replica.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by FreshGreenLemon: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
music prefect? another legend in the making, even though 2baba seem to be slow in grooming the boy in that direction, that boy will definitely show himself for real

5 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Kreasse(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nna eh.rich child.rich skul.rich award

3 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by steric58(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cool

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Ehiscotch(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Being a prefect is now an award?
Not hating, but I was the labour prefect in my primary school: I wasn't given an award neither did Nairaland carry the news.
LALASTICLALA, this is not FP material. Move better topics abeg.

11 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by rotexteymie(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Music prefect... ...

Merit or Influence??

5 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Felixalex(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by mummychimaobi1(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by iamBlissA(f): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by mlanreh: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by dessz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
see me see wahala fellow Nlanders,
nepa dey usually take light since this year by 3:00pm after they brought it by 12:00pm.now time na 6:27 them no gree take am, abeg fear dey catch me because e b like say them no go bring am for one week after them seize this one.
abeg,should I goan meet them to complain about the extra light grin

5 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by sekem: 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by awa(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Recognition based on Recognition perhaps not on Logistics.....
Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Felixalex(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
rotexteymie:
Music prefect... ...

Merit or Influence??

Who shall we ask?
Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by martineverest(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Which one is music Prefect again?
Award based on influence

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Kaybee14(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's good.
All the best to him in his career pursuit.
Congrats son.

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Priceless200(f): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Well done boy. pop photocopy.
Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by VickyRotex(f): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
rotexteymie:
Music prefect... ...

Merit or Influence??

cheesy Eku Oyibo grin kiss

2 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
I am offering a new service through Fiverr.com
You get 2 Basic Logos + Source File + PNG JPEG Files + Paper Mockup for just $5(N2000).

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by xtybliss(f): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
So make I fry pawpaw na... grin

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by Youngtoff(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2017
Nawao for 9ja schools, so because him papa na music legend na him dem dash the pikin Music Perfect.

Issokay!���

1 Like

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by juntod: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
rotexteymie:
Music prefect... ...

Merit or Influence??

Don't judge until u verify. This guy is the best in his school. At his age, he can play a lot of musical instruments and he is extremely good in them. Music is not about pon pon sound from Davido, Wizkid, Tekno et al.

5 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by slawomir: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by rotexteymie(f): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
juntod:

Don't judge until u verify. This guy is the best in his school. At his age, he can play a lot of musical instruments and he is extremely good in them. Music is not about pon pon sound from Davido, Wizkid, Tekno et al.
Thanks for the information sir
But I didn't judge.. I only asked a question.. .. Not like I concluded it was influence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by BrutusOj(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
rotexteymie:
Music prefect... ...

Merit or Influence??
google Nino Idibia, u will see videos of the kid doing what he knows how to do better..If he were to be a child to one of those noisy kids who are at war on social media, u should have heard much about his talent. 2face isn't that lousy type that's why some people have not heard about his son's talent

3 Likes

Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by jieta: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
xtybliss:
So make I fry pawpaw na... grin
abeg fry no time
Re: Award Presented To Nino Idibia At His Graduation (Photo) by rotexteymie(f): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
BrutusOj:
google Nino Idibia, u will see videos of the kid doing what he knows how to do better..If he were to be a child to one of those noisy kids who are at war on social media, u should have heard much about his talent. 2face isn't that lousy type that's why some people have not heard about his son's talent
smiley smiley smiley Now I have an answer to my question... Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke / Kechi Okwuchi‏ Rocks Customized Nigerian Jersey In New Pictures / Patoranking Recounts How Timaya Pulled Him From The Ghetto And Changed His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.