Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,942 members, 7,927,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:20 PM

Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) (26414 Views)

Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Female FRSC Officer Dragging Steering With A Driver Another Smashes The Screen / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by bigerboy200: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by aku626(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Life expectancy in nigeria reducing daily. God please protect us.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Lessonteacher(f): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2017
dingbang:
I tell myself say if I become minister of transport, I go just build prisons with my own pocket monety take arrest all these touts
TELLING YOU: THEY CONSTITUTE A MAJOR NUISANCE HERE IN LAGOS
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by emeakpor12345: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
mad pple,with mad gvtment
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by figure007(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hmmmm. ..speechless. ... No wonder sometimes prayers are difficult to be answered.. .. Innocent bloods everywhere.. Ahhh... . God! ! Have mercy
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by chibuzorAbia: 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
Terrible! But....she cold have been saved by wearing a seat belt.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Tecno66: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
[quote author=chimere66 post=58233955]Read more http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/mother-of-two-dies-in-akwa-ibom-as.html[/quotem]Poor woman. Village people dont want her to get her promotion. Funny enough enough, immediately it happens, the so called touts will disappear.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by mechanics(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
too bad, RIP
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by joinnow: 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
The news would have been mother killed two bumkom touts draging steering with her. So that other tout should learn but......
Unforeseen occurance. Wrong place wrong time
Rip cry
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
dbynonetwork:
Blame BUHARI...
will you shut up
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by iedide: 10:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Whaaaaaaaaat!
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by mamaya24(m): 6:39am On Jul 09, 2017
Rip BT if I were 2 be her husband all hell must let loose
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by HORPEHYEMY: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
May her soul rest in perfect peace.......
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by AlanSugar(m): 8:34am On Jul 09, 2017
Sleyanya1:
cry

It hurts so bad, I can say with 99.99% accuracy that the cause of the struggle with the driver was never above N200.

cry Now a mother of two just lost her life.

Please let's do well to scold and insist that the driver stop his car ( whenever such struggle occurs & you're in the car).

If they won't stop to pay the Tax tout, they should stop for you to come down.

Life no get duplicate.

R.I.P to the Dead.

You have no idea the problems with driver hustlers nd the so called task force agents in akwa ibom. It's a money-spinning exercise for the government agents in the transport ministries. A careful study will reveal that the hunger in the land has rendered a lot of commuters incapable of paying the high rate transportation charges between Uyo and Eket, so they resort to cheaper means and that's where these unregistered park drivers come in to help. These are the normal "kabu - kabu" drivers who prowl the roads providing the easy way out for these commuters. When caught by these task force agents, the fines range between 20-30k! And your vehicle gets impounded for up to a week or so even after payment, not leaving out vehicle looting and vandalisation acts. It's more serious than your proposed 200 naira.
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2017
RIP
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Fourwinds: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2017
this is very terrible...what can kind of desperation is this for collecting taxes for d government....those dat are responsible will die also in a couple of months
Re: Touts Kill Mother Of 2 While Dragging Steering With Driver In Akwa Ibom(pics) by Sleyanya1(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

You have no idea the problems with driver hustlers nd the so called task force agents in akwa ibom. It's a money-spinning exercise for the government agents in the transport ministries. A careful study will reveal that the hunger in the land has rendered a lot of commuters incapable of paying the high rate transportation charges between Uyo and Eket, so they resort to cheaper means and that's where these unregistered park drivers come in to help. These are the normal "kabu - kabu" drivers who prowl the roads providing the easy way out for these commuters. When caught by these task force agents, the fines range between 20-30k! And your vehicle gets impounded for up to a week or so even after payment, not leaving out vehicle looting and vandalisation acts. It's more serious than your proposed 200 naira.

Noted Sir.

My 'proposed N200' was on the assumption that the driver was a registered one.

Even at that , Life is Inestimable.
So whenever we find ourselves in a situation where the driver keeps driving while struggling with his steering & a tax force tout, we should shout on him and make our stands clear as per our life being at stake.

It has happened to me here more than once in PH.
It's better for the driver to hate you for that than being in an accident where in most cases the driver will be less affected.

Just so bad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Girl Assaults Police Officers Trying To Penalise Her Mom For Breaking / Army Rescues 7 People Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (Photo) / Gabriel Daudu Jailed For N1.4bn Fraud

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.