Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,434 members, 7,950,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick (1141 Views)

Am I Weak Man ? See What My GF Does After We Quarrel (pic) / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by microjoystick: 1:08am On Jul 08, 2017
My dick is just 5.6 inches but my Gf doesnt enjoy the sex wat do i dosad
Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by Franzinni: 1:16am On Jul 08, 2017
Giving that men have the tendency to exaggerate i am gonna say you are a 3-4 incher. And so my professional advice is if you don't want to lose her, you better give me her contact info so i can help you try a revolutionary remedy that is 100% tested..... I don't want to say the name here so people won't rush too much... But i am willing to assist you...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by Tinnytony24(m): 2:24am On Jul 08, 2017
Bahdt guy... Revolutionary remedy ko... Sexual healing ni undecided
Franzinni:
Giving that men have the tendency to exaggerate i am gonna say you are a 3-4 incher. And so my professional advice is if you don't want to lose her, you better give me her contact info so i can help you try a revolutionary remedy that is 100% tested..... I don't want to say the name here so people won't rush too much... But i am willing to assist you...
Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by mofeoluwadassah: 3:51am On Jul 08, 2017
maybe you should use needle and thread 2 sow it tongue
Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by cherr(f): 5:01am On Jul 08, 2017
Aboniki works wonders tongue
Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by MicroBox: 8:18am On Jul 08, 2017
Tinnytony24:
Bahdt guy... Revolutionary remedy ko... Sexual healing ni undecided
Haha
Re: Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick by MicroBox: 8:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Seunosewapenis:
My dick is just 5.6 inches but my Gf doesnt enjoy the sex wat do i dosad
Go learn how to use your 5.4inch or when doing your job, use your left hand to continuously run are clit softly and gently.. More precisely, get warm water, a towel and use it to stretch your 5.4inch to lenght you want everyday whenever you want to bath...
I m serious oooo....

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Marry Her But I Need Some Advice Before Going Ahead / Chat Between A Port Harcourt Boy And A White Lady / See The Wedding Photos Of Short Man Who Married His Tall Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.