Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,856 members, 7,899,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) (43797 Views)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2017
She must av cheated on her husband and he caught her red handed.

Hmmm!
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Jackossky(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2017
favoured78:
What is this na......what kind of generation of men do we have?
When will women start doing their own...... some men are so eating their cake and having it. It needs stop.
No excuse warrants this inhuman act ..... you say she talks too much, she is abusive, blabla bla ....the man has done something to lead to that...... hence there should be a centre of reasoning between you both and should be initiated by the man as the head .

You beating your wife or girlfriend only tells you are not matured hence your low thinking ability..... BE A MAN NOT A BOY.

So You mean we boys are belligerent ehn?

Thanks for degrading us to such level even though we took no part in such vicious attack.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by kindkingsley: 4:38am On Jul 09, 2017
U did not state weda she almost kill the man for sleep wen he de sleep o. ..u de call lawyers n all. Abi u nor say some women pass devil. Nor be for here woman for stab husband die. ? How many lawyer u call?
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Brojimmydada77: 6:44am On Jul 09, 2017
I believe the woman must have done a terrible thing to deserve a beating like this but sooooory ok
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 09, 2017
But seriously this life is a mystery,after a man does this to his wife he will still eat the food she cooks for him later on, what if she poisons you out of vengeance? Some people can take risks sha
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by uridiwan(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2017
thesicilian:
Why did she not say the reason behind the battering?
Thank you my brother.......my fiancee deserve more than just decided to be mute not every man will take shit that I'm going through

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by uridiwan(m): 7:01am On Jul 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
please don't justify what the monster did

there's no reason to beat ur spouse

for those punk a$$ nigas quoting me, there are many ways to handle a stubborn woman. go figure

one of my ex once said & i quote " na u small pass among the guys wen i don date but na u i fear & respect pass"

Oga I pray make you no jam evil woman wet go fraustrate .......because that your quotation go be something else

1 Like

Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by wendyberry(m): 7:03am On Jul 09, 2017
it seems like she told her husband on phone..

"AM IN MY HOUSE COME AM BEAT ME"
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by patola080(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2017
pweetiedee:

Really?
yes u women always run ur mouth like tape, so dnt let us judge b4 we hear 4rm d man too
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by franklingud(m): 7:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Don't ever hit a woman
No matter what.

Handle them like kids.

And fvck them wella.
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by frankanyiks(m): 11:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Igbo are very wicked creature
you're useless...idiot Afonja
Re: Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) by clovislouis(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Templerun95:
kill the Igbo witch

I hate Evans tribe
Why cry
such a fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Caught In America / Lawyer Stabbed To Death By His Estranged Wife In Kebbi (Photos) / Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.