Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,375 members, 7,932,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

July 2017 Holy Ghost Services(07/07/2017) Abba Father6 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / July 2017 Holy Ghost Services(07/07/2017) Abba Father6 (427 Views)

RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 / Rccg Sunday School 09 July, 2017 / Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday, 2nd July 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

July 2017 Holy Ghost Services(07/07/2017) Abba Father6 by 4reala(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2017
July 2017 Holy Ghost Services
Theme: Abba Father6
Date: 7/07/2017

1John 4v8 God is Love and He Loves you John3v16, He loves you because you are part of the world. John 6v44 God is drawing us because He loves us, this love will make God not prosper you if you are living in sin, Psalm 92v7 even though some sinners some times flourishes, is for their destruction.
God loves you so much that He will not heal you if you are a sinner John 5v2-14, the man at the pool of Bethseda was Healed on credit then Jesus asked him go and sin no more else worst thing come on him, Mark 2v1-5, God will not prosper you if living in sin because it will lead you to destruction. Jeremiah 6v17, Prov1v32. A fool says their is no God, you might not have say it with your mouth but in action for obeying Christ. A fool says their is no God, no Heaven or no Judgment Luke 12v16-21, Heb 5v27. Reasons people toil with sin is because they are all fools Prov10v23.

Job36v11-12 their are categories of pastors e.g prosperity preachers, faith preachers, grace preachers, few are called holiness preachers. The reasons is that they preach to the extreme to preach and deliver their message, all are very important, because faith is needed to please God, Grace is important too because it saves us, however Holiness is the master key that opens all doors, how ever we will talk about prosperity tonight Gen17v1 the first time God appeals to man He said I am more than enough. Abba Father is enormously wealth, like father like son. Our daddy is so much wealthy that the roads of heaven are tiled with Gold, He is not just wealth but generous with His wealth. Their are no reasons why a child of God should die poor Pslam35v27. God desire us to prosper. Note true prosperity is not limited to money that is wealth not prosperity in total.

True prosperity contains:
1. Material needs Prov22v7 the rich is the head and the borrower is the tail, you can take away the tail from any animal and it still live, but not the head.
Ecc3v12 Money is a defence. Psalm 23 v5 security should be our defence, people die because they were poor. Money helps to spread the gospel Zach1v17, God can proper you abundantly to spread the gospel all over the world
2. Good health is prosperity 3John2, Job2v1-4. Good health is greater than money 2king11v1-5, Ecc6v2. Its a gift for you to have food and a stomach to hold it Ecc5v30, 1Tim6v17 God doesn't give you just wealth but gives you grace to enjoy your wealth.
Prayers: Father give me divine health along divine wealth.

3. Peace of mind: Wealth is meaningless without rest of mind 1John4v18, 2Tim1v7, pslam121v2 sleep is a blessing. Pslam23v1-2 Sleep is what God gives us free of charge, 1 Sam16v14-43 demons torment Saul even as a king John14 v27 peace I give unto you Jesus said. Phil4v27 peace that passes all understanding God gives His children. A wealthy man without peace is not a prosperous man.
Prayer: O Lord don't take away your peace from me, I don't want the kind of wealth that will take away you peace.

4. Joy: Wealth is meaningless to someone drowning in sorry. Prov10v22 sorry is a killer prov15v13, prov17v22, phil4v4 rejoice in the Lord not in your wealth or money.
Prayer: Father don't let me know sorry again for the rest of my life, keep sorry far from me.

5. Hope: A hopeless man is cursed especially when their is no hope of making it to heaven. Ecc9v4 a living dog is better than a dead lion, a poor man is with a hope of heaven is better than a wealthy man hopeless col1v27, Christ in you the hope of glory. John14v1-3 every Child of God has a glorious hope 1pet 1v3,1 God called it a lively hope He gives us 1John3v1-3 our hope is that we will be like Jesus. Their is hope for us our future is glorious in Christ.
Watch a film called Ben Hur for a key lesson "stay in the race as I ensure you win"
Prayer: Father help me to win and finish well.

In conclusion:
All the listed above are necessary for us to have true prosperity.

What the Father want from us to have true prosperity are below:

1. Obey and serve God Job36v11 Deu 28v1-2,11-12 God can even prosper you that you begins to learn to nations.
2. Do what is right, obey and serve God, he will heal you Ecc15v26
3. Obey and serve God so He gives you peace Isaiah 48
4. For Joy Pslam32v11 obey God then you shout for Joy Ecc 2v18 obey and get wisdom and knowledge
5. Obey and serve him for Hope John15v14

But if you refuse to obey Abba Father, destructions await.

Prayer: Father give me the grace to obey and serve and give me all round prosperity.

You are blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Blood Of Jesus Do- To Take Away The Sins Of The World / Husband Of Church Gang Assault Victim In New York: ‘we Cry Together At Night / Is This Bidi'ah Or Madness (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.