Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,631 members, 7,901,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? (405 Views)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? by kinginvagina: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2017
They deceive men and see nothing wrong about it plus fake butt,hair etc lying about being raped, lying about their age,.number of men they have slept with etc why?

lalasticlala
Re: Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? by butterfly777(m): 10:48am On Jul 08, 2017
Op you ddn't add that they also like being deceived, manipulated and lied to.There are three reasons for this.
1. They like to feel emotions. These emotions may not often reflect true reality but they hold unto it because they enjoy the feeling. Thats why they also like the players.
2. They like fancy and vanity. This is an extention of the first reason. They prefer to live in dreams . And fake what they dont have.Have you ever wondered why they consider sincere guys as boring? You sometimes need to keep them in their fantasies and pretend you believe their lies.
3. Human nature. Human beings are naturally corrupt. This is not a gender thing. Both men and women are corrupt and they also bring it to relationships. We all have in be wise in relationships.
Re: Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? by jay2pee(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2017
Cos it's already a part of them, thereby becoming a norm to them
Re: Why Is It That Girls Don't See Lying,deception And Fraud As Immoral Or A Sin? by Stevengerd(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
They Took It After Their Mother ( Eve)

(1) (Reply)

On Love Today! / I And My Gf Mk Thousands Wi T {f R I E N D S H I P A I D S . C O M} / 19-year-old Remanded For Raping 45-year-old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.