Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,153 members, 7,880,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Aid For Haiti - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aid For Haiti (636 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers / Rccg Donates $50,000 To Haiti / Haiti's Earth Quake Occured Because Haiti Signed A Pack With The Devil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aid For Haiti by wagbaje: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2010
Haiti has filled the hearts of people all around the world. Almost all the headline news of both print and electronic media in the last two weeks has all been about Haiti. What a deadly earthquake! Looking at the images of the suffering really makes me think about life. Those people are also human beings. They have the right to live. They have the right to drink clean water. They have the right to enjoy peace. But now, many can only dream of having a normal life, drinking clean water and living in peace. Everything has been stolen by the horrifying earthquake that happened on the 12th January 2010.
Many charity organisations have really tried to gather money just to help our neighbours in Haiti, to provide shelter, good health care, food and many other emergency needs. This natural disaster has also touched the heart of the Emmanuel TV Crew and Partners, headed by Pastor TB Joshua. Some of them, under the name ‘Emmanuel TV Haiti Earthquake Relief Team’ are now there to bring relief to the victims, believing that they have been commissioned by God to be a solution to someone in trouble.
Pastor TB Joshua showed a beautiful series of pictures of the happenings in Haiti, how the medical doctors and nurses of the Emmanuel TV Crew are helping those who are injured. They even showed the picture when a doctor was operating a 90-year-old woman who had a broken leg and to save the life of a Little girl who was burnt by chemicals during the 7.0 magnitude earthquake
The medical team of the Emmanuel TV helped a pregnant woman to deliver her baby savely. What a great relief it is for the whole world if we all can see this – helping our fellow sister as a task assigned by God.
The pastor mentioned on his clip played during that service, “Let God’s passion check your compassion”. Emmanuel TV is now making himself available for this humanitarian service – ready to bring your support to Haiti. This is a big challenge for everyone.
Re: Aid For Haiti by Joagbaje(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2010
Is it Just Emmanuel Tv crew that is doing this or synagogue church? I thought the duty of Tv crew is to carry camera and wires. Can you clarify this?
Re: Aid For Haiti by Annunaki(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2010
This is the kind of thing we expect churches to champion but the likes of our brethen pastor joe agbaje his mentor oyakhilome and their Believer's world Plc. Corporation would never lift a finger to help anybody. They are just uinterested in using the church to amass wealth for their personal greed and ego. Yet they call it "prosperity gospel" I laugh in haitian tongues grin
Re: Aid For Haiti by Joagbaje(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2010
Annunaki:

This is the kind of thing we expect churches to champion but the likes of our brethen pastor joe agbaje his mentor oyakhilome and their Believer's world Plc. Corporation would never lift a finger to help anybody. They are just uinterested in using the church to amass wealth for their personal greed and ego. Yet they call it "prosperity gospel" I laugh in haitian tongues grin

You are like a small child seeking attention. You must not do a post if you have nothing to contribute
Re: Aid For Haiti by wagbaje: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
Joagbaje:

Is it Just Emmanuel Tv crew that is doing this or synagogue church? I thought the duty of Tv crew is to carry camera and wires. Can you clarify this?

Hahahaha, oh boy! what's wrong with that?

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me / Bus Delayed For A Muslim Driver's Prayers. / Benny Hinn's Wife Files For Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.