Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:30 AM

Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video (2800 Views)

Bashir El-rufai To NBA: Redirect Your Useless Invitation To Wike, Fayose / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Buratai, 13 Others Taken To U.S. District Court Over Biafra Protests. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:52am On Jul 08, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by googlepikins: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2017
Wike don buy market. I see him not winning the second term election.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by sunnysunny69(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2017
Most are rented crowds and on PDP pay slip am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Forcing biafra on them ?
Keep lying and be consoling yourself to be happy.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2017
God bless all lovers of freedom.
God punish all children of lucifer that hate freedom.
The sun shall rise again.

Ekinematics, the Yoruba Muslim from Oshogbo IDP camp, come and cry.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by googlepikins: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2017
These women saw war, and they can see that since then Northerners have been cheating us for decades, our mumuu don stop.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Observing the "we the south-south" zombies cheesy cheesy grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by googlepikins: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2017
Everybody take cover Afonjas incoming!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2017
In order words the women are saying "our mumu don do" grin that's good

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by ShootToKill: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
googlepikins:
Everybody take cover Afonjas incoming!!

I'm sure they are coming with nylon bags of human head dripping with fresh blood.

grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by chimeee: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
the word of those criminals called leaders, don't mean a thing any more in ss &se the power have gone back to the people, we make them leaders and we will still unmake them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by kc2hansome(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
waiting for the Afonjas

There is no tactics they not developed.
1. They developed SS monikers and started We the south south propaganda

2. They developed Igbo Monikers and started We the sane Igbos reject biafra, it's the hungry ones that want it.

3. They accepted that they are Afonjas and their wife's and most of their friends are Igbos and they and most of those Igbo friends don't want Biafra.

My question is. You hate Igbos but can claim to be them on a forum just to sabotage.

I CAN NEVER be an Afonja no matter the situation.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by kc2hansome(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:

You would know because you are the one that disburses the money to them abi??

#fact - Biafra is near. believe it or choke yourself

14 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol. I thought they said Igbos are not in Port Harcourt? I thought they said Igbo people are different from IPOB?

I thought they said Igbos are not Niger Delta? I thought they said Igbos are not South South if there is a word like that? I fear this people.

Believe the Nigerian media at your own peril.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by attackgat: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:

Really? You mean Wike's PDP paid these women to come out to protest for Biafra?

Why would they do that?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Cooly100: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
attackgat:

Really? You mean Wike's PDP paid these women to come out to protest for Biafra?

Why would they do that?

That guy is confused...he though River state is under APC...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Nwakaumu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cooly100:

That guy is confused...he though River state is under APC...
Afonja is always confused because they rarely move out of their oshogbo mud house.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by orisa37: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
The Serpent has visited Eves in Rivers. God deliver Wike from Temptation.
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by nengibo: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Who are these jobless aba igbo women

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by PreyingMantis(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Is Wike not the owner of PDP in Rivers State again? What are you smoking?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by maskid(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
i have said it b4, and will say it again... there is no where on a map called south-south, there is no such geographical location, no compass shows it. and secondly . the term Niger delta is not a tribe, ethnic group or a language. infact Niger delta includes, ondo, imo, abia and excludes cross rivers , Edo .

i have said my piece.

interpret it the way u want

peace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by kc2hansome(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
The thread on Wike denouncing Biafra somehow go to FP
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by kc2hansome(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
The thread on Wike denouncing Biafra somehow got to FP
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Notasyouthink: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AF_L7RmQIY
This is why I love IPOB they always have something to prove "we the SS" crew wrong grin grin
Afonjas under "we the NDs" will be like..

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
yomexp
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Yomexp
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
yomexp , I will keep mentioning you until you come to this thread to cry.
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Igboesika: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Yomexp, are you viewing as a guest ?. Show your face.
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by FUNNYBONE1(m): 11:19am On Jul 10, 2017
Biafra struggle is gaining ground every seconds, by the way is there anything like south south in geography? If there is, then why dont we have north north? The earlier our south south( permit me to use it for now but exclude edo) brothers realize that the northeners are using that propaganda to deceive us, and we join hands to raise the Biafran flag through a peaceful referendum, the better. And dont tell me about restructure cus norheners would never support it.
Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Women Take The Battle To Wike Over Biafra - Video by patola080(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2017
ShootToKill:

I'm sure they are coming with nylon bags of human head dripping with fresh blood.

grin grin
u mean d head of dat he goat , Wu just cum back home 4rm afonja jail abi

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Caught On Camera With Bunch Of Newspaper Enroute United Nation / Blacks Don't Read (this Article Is So True And Saddening) / f

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.