Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? (966 Views)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / Will You Continue Dating Her If You See Her Like This In The Morning?(pic) / What If Your Bae Lives Here. Would You Continue The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by milkan05(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2010
Imagine this scenario.

You and your girlfriend for six months suddenly decide to attend service together for the first time. The service is so enjoyable and praise and worship session is off the hook. After that comes the message then time to pray. As the prayer goes on, you suddenly hear some shrieking and screaming beside you. The voice is unmistakable but you don't want to believe your ears. You keep your eyes firmly shut as instructed by the man of God.

As the pastor intensifies prayers, the screaming and shouting continues and suddenly some violent movements erupt right beside you and at this point, you can no longer hold your eyes together again. You turn your head to your side and see your girlfriend rolling on the floor and muttering stuffs out about witchcraft and this and that and so on and so forth. You are obviously in a state of shock as they carry her away for deliverance session.

After the service she comes to you sobbing saying she is sorry but that she is now totally delivered and that she loves you endlessly and cannot live without you.

IF YOU WERE THE ONE WOULD YOU CONTINUE WITH THE RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Gentleflwr: 1:48pm On Feb 01, 2010
Yes, if i loved her. And she loved me, and she's delivered. Of course. Jesus forgave us for our sins, it'd be silly to take it upon ourselves to judge another person's past actions
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by milkan05(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
hmmmmmmm. well. true sha but the human in us would not want to go straight with that decision.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by romsky: 1:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Gentleflwr then u better not tell ya mama
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Godmother(f): 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
Me, I dont think I would stay in the relationship after discovering something like that o
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by milkan05(m): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
even if i go stay, i go first run too o
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by snthesis(m): 2:51pm On Feb 01, 2010
milkan05:

even if i go stay, i go first run too o
o boy dis story is like choosing btw d devil and d deep blue sea- if u decide to stay u wont feel comfortable knowing who she was, and if u dump her arse "hell hath no greater fury dan a witch woman scorned"
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by BeautfulB(f): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
As 4 me i cant oh. am attending a prophetic church n i kw wat it is, is nt easy 4 one 2 be delivered totally 4rm witchcraft, i suggest u should conduct a delivence 4 urself cuz ur destiny, all ur wealth might been kept some where. I'll advice u nt 2 go back oh cuz witches are dengerous there heart ar like stone
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Freiburger(m): 3:05pm On Feb 01, 2010
I don't believe in that African witchcraft talk. every human who dosen't wants his/her brother's progress as far as i'm concerned is a witch, and nature has a way of saying yes or no to everyone's wish. If Mr A wishes his fellow brother Mr B evil, and its comes to pass coz nature said yes, Mr A becomes automatically the witch disturbing Mr B, and any prophet will say Mr A is a witch.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by BeautfulB(f): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2010
^^^ u dont av a spiritual eye, if u do u wouldn't av been saying all dis crap of Mr. A n B
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Freiburger(m): 3:37pm On Feb 01, 2010
Beautful.B:

^^^ u dont av a spiritual eye, if u do u wouldn't av been saying all dis crap of Mr. A n B

Spritual what? That's how u all 're placed under boundage with the spritualism thing.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Godalone(m): 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
This is serious o,i will just be crying any time i see her to the extend that she will say she is no longer interested.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by galatico(m): 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2010
Love conquer all things, if I truly love her why I'd continue and would be glad that she has been delivered!!!
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by milkan05(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2010
Godalone:

This is serious o,i will just be crying any time i see her to the extend that she will say she is no longer interested.
can't help but  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by daylae(m): 5:07pm On Feb 01, 2010
@poster ex witch,ex militant,ex convict,ex prostitute;don't u tink dat "ex" is actually saying something to u? Old things have past away!
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Freiburger(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2010
daylae:

@poster [b]ex witch,[/b]ex militant,ex convict,ex love-peddler;don't u tink dat "ex" is actually saying something to u? Old things have past away!

Is there even anything like ex witch in the first place?
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by sweetpie23: 5:19pm On Feb 01, 2010
O nairaland my eyes grin grin grin
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by kemisuga(f): 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2010
Very funny post indeed, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by 190: 5:32pm On Feb 01, 2010
omo
i go run leave my slipers/shoes for church rite there

2 hell with the babe

is she the only one out there

she left her witches
and she should also leave me as well

unless of course she wanna use her powers to give me instant wealth
then i would consider afterall nothing goes for nothing
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by DrWhizy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 01, 2010
Na wa ooo. Ex witch ke. Lmfao!!!! grin
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by gee2(m): 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2010

kinda difficult but if u got the courage then go ahead but running away wouldn't make one safe from a so called witch.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by daylae(m): 5:59pm On Feb 01, 2010
@friebugger Abi oo! It really sound ridiculous.
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by Freiburger(m): 6:09pm On Feb 01, 2010
daylae:

@friebugger Abi oo! It really sound ridiculous.

Don't mind them, i guess witch is an African word, some of them dont't even care about the history of the whole this and they starts refering to it asit affect their own lives very silly indeed, can somebody whom 've seen or can prove witchkraft the way Africans are imagining it come out and chanllenge what i'm saying?
Re: Will You Continue With The Relationship If She Was A Former Witch(ex-witch)? by kpolli(m): 6:10pm On Feb 01, 2010
run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

After Some Arguement,she Said"i Can Never Leave Her Except She Chose To Go And I / Death Row Lover: / Who Is A Woman? (understanding The Nature Of Women)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.