Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:03 PM

Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! (31459 Views)

Teebillz Bounces Back, Poses With Christmas Tree As He Shares Adorable Photos / Chiege Alisigwe Bounces Back To Nollywood, Now In Hot Demand (photos) / Olakunle Churchill Received By Magu At The Commissioning Of New EFCC Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
okay.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by enomakos(m): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
good to have you back on your feet again julius
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Iduatei(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
I torya 4u
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by banmee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar This is another one ooo. Do you that the first time i met him in owerri i thought he was a cripple? Spent weeks trying to teach me how he does it but i just could not get it. Very likable guy.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by spartan117(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
kiyosaki1:
Best of the best
U called for me cool
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Awoo88: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lucky this guy had (still has) money to take care of himself
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by kingston247: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
salute u..meanest. ..
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by separate(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
kiss[color=#770077][/color][s][/s]ok o
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by kachi08(m): 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Weti God no fit do? Happy you're back sir. Glory to Jesus!
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by OLORIPAPA: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Julius the genious is back...
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by investnow2013: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chief Pet Edochie, Chiwetalu Agu, Julius Agwu, Chioma Chukwuka, Chinyere Udoma, Chinedu Nwadike etc are all present at Stanel World for the Commissioning by His Excellency Chief Willie Obiano.
#StanelOilCommissioning

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by investnow2013: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
AWKA

Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Jaqenhghar: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:
Jaqenhghar This is another one ooo. Do you that the first time i met him in owerri i thought he was a cripple? Spent weeks trying to teach me how he does it but i just could not get it. Very likable guy.
Hehehehe. I hear is is charming. You still communicate with them?
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by banmee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Hehehehe. I hear is is charming. You still communicate with them?

Sadly no. My time in Brand management was the best time of my life and i miss it badly.
Re: Julius Agwu At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Anambra As He Bounces Back! by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
banmee:

Sadly no. My time in Brand management was the best time of my life and i miss it badly.
Eiyaa. It would ve nice to meet up with some of them.. the really nice ones and split a drink ... times have changed sha. plenty water don flow under bridge

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Calls Chioma Love Of His Life As They Share New Photographs / Prince Uzoegwu's Photos (Late Goldie's Stylist) / Cute Pictures Of Fashola's Wife, Abimbola Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.