Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:05 PM

Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! (593 Views)

Chimamanda Denies Writing Articles To Support Nnamdi Kanu's Agitation For Biafra / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Declares Support For Biafra / Chimamanda Adichie, 11 Professors To Storm Washington DC For Biafra Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
May post may irk of some of you readers to spit fire and brimstone but I really dont care what you feel or think about my post. Am an ardent reader on NL but I hardly post nor comment on issues as evident on my profile. But am forced to create this post because of the constant jamboree that the so called and misguided Nnamdi Kanu keeps causing and the illiterate followers that cheers his acts of nothing but total stupidity. I see that some of you are ignorantly supporting Biafra without first learning from what History has taught us. None of those calling on Biafra has really sat down to question their mode of reasoning. Before you say am a non Igbo, I want to let you know that am a full blown Igbo from Anambra extract. Igbos as intelligent and creative as they are remain where they are in the political class because we are the architect of our problems. Truth be told, have you really asked yourselves why Igbos never really occupy the top political seats? its because Igbos are not united to bring out the best of our own instead we would fight each other and create even more confusion. Look at the hausas, the support their own, look at the yorubas, they support their own but the Igbos? they are rather fighting themselves. Being united does not mean those clueless people with their directionless so called leader called Nnamdi Kanu chanting Biafra and seeking independence from the rest of the tribe. Believe me when I say that the independence Biafrans seek would do more harm than good. Before you seek independence, what structure have you put in place within the states that you claim constitute Biafra? Even now, how far has the states fared? how united are the people? whats the quality of life lived by the people? whats the level of miscreants that are off the streets and doing something better for themselves?. What has the likes of your own so called igbo leaders done, leaders such as Orji Kalu, Rochas Okorocha and the rest, they are all theives who have at one point sold and compromised the Igbos position in the political class for their own personal gain. As a matter of fact Biafra would only create more jobless miscreants and bring about an opportunity for the so called leaders to even loot the more if Biafra is allowed to be independent. If Igbos are to be in top political positions and be regarded and that includes the seat of the presidency, then we must be united and not divided and speak with one voice and not having a tongue in the cheek while we speak. I read a post about the so called Nnamdi Kanu giving a talk about preventing elections in Anambra state from holding, please, to what end? you havent even been declared independent and you are already making loose comments as such that could later cause an incitement that would surely result to a face off with the armed forces as well as the loss of lives. If war is to break out today, the so called called Nnamdi Kanu would be no where to be found, his family would surely not be in Nigeria and yet those ignorant youths would be supporting his unguided statements and would surely be the causality of war not Nnamdi. If there is a lesson the Igbos should learn, it should be from what History has taught us based on what happened during the civil war and its effects on the Igbos 51 years after. We dont need another war, we need a united Igbo with united leaders and not a united Biafra. If we cannot be united now, we would never be united even if Biafra is declared independent by mistake.

As long as the root cause of our problems are not first tackled, we would not make headway as Igbos. Dont be fooled by all these Biafran propaganda, it wouldn't take us to the promise land.
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by BLACKCHARGER(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Aiit
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by greatermax77(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
When God set the Isrealites free from Egyptian captivity, many Isrealites objected to it, even as they were leaving Egypt, many still were mumoring & complained over water, hunger & other uncertainties.
@op, have you ever seen the kind of unity Nnamdi Kalu brought in Igbo land before.?
Millions of youths both home & abroad are with him. and if u think all of them are touts, you are sriousely making a big mistake.
You made a comment that Igbo 's do not support thier own but you are here kicking against the wish of the majority.
When the sun finally rise, u can flee to the other side.
We will never achieve any thing together, so lets go our seperate ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by Blizzy9ja: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
Those supporting a one united Nigeria are bloody parasites, greedy coward that are too daft to see the oppression and injustice perpetrated by a particular region in this country, for your information there are 19 northern states in Nigeria so they will always have their way cuz they have the numbers and they speak one language and will have one voice and it must always favour them, you will need an extra effort to bring anything that does not in one way or the other favour them to the table... How do you explain the inclusion of northerners in the board of the NDDC? I mean how e take concern them? How do you explain the lope-sided appointment? How do you explain the president of a secular nation like Nigeria speaking to us in Hausa language?(of course their are non-hausa speaking muslims in the SW and parts of Edo state), how do you explain the taking over of oil installations in the Niger Delta by northerners while the people live in abject poverty? So like i will always say, I like the present revolution, when it is achieved we would sit down and decide if we want it to be called Biafra or something else. Lemme assure you that the people of the south south will vote massively to leave a Nigeria that does not guarantee our future and that of our children unborn in tandem with the amount of resource that has God blessed our land with.

2 Likes

Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by greatermax77(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blizzy9ja:
Those supporting a one united Nigeria are bloody parasites, greedy coward that are too daft to see the oppression and injustice perpetrated by a particular region in this country, for your information there are 19 northern states in Nigeria so they will always have their way cuz they have the numbers and they speak one language and will have one voice and it must always favour them, you will need an extra effort to bring anything that does not in one way or the other favour them to the table... How do you explain the inclusion of northerners in the board of the NDDC? I mean how e take concern them? How do you explain the lope-sided appointment? How do you explain the president of a secular nation like Nigeria speaking to us in Hausa language?(of course their are non-hausa speaking muslims in the SW and parts of Edo state), how do you explain the taking over of oil installations in the Niger Delta by northerners while the people live in abject poverty? So like i will always say, I like the present revolution, when it is achieved we would sit down and decide if we want it to be called Biafra or something else. Lemme assure you that the people of the south south will vote massively to leave a Nigeria that does not guarantee our future and that of our children unborn in tandem with the amount of resource that has God blessed our land with.
...... Do not mind the op, he is still sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
Blizzy9ja:

I see your view. To begin with, a president whom neither you nor I have seen since he left Nigeria for the second time was "acclaimed" to have released an audio message in hausa, how did u even ascertain that the audio message was indeed that of buhari? just so u know, your president is not well and there are forces trying to manipulate him even within his closest cabinet, has the president ever before now released an audio message in hausa since he assumed power and we knew him to be at least well and physically present in the country. I remain to be challenged, the reason why Igbos are where they are is because they are not united, Biafra is nothing but a distraction and does not represent unity. The so called Nnamdi Kanu has on his on authority declared even south south as part of Biafra, who even gave him that mandate? even so without consulting with the leaders of those state. Mind you some of these south south governors have distanced itself from Biafra, so which south south are your referring to? As far as am concerned, Nnamdi Kanu is clueless as to what he is doing, he is not a representative of the igbos in general as he dosent speak the mind of the general Igbo populace, he hasnt consulted with due authorities of the so claimed Biafran states and he has already made a decree of states that are to give birth to Biafra. He is not in the position nor power to force the federal government to declare a sovereign state of Biafra as he lacks such power and he is as far as am concerned a Nobody.
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatermax77:
When God set the Isrealites free from Egyptian captivity, many Isrealites objected to it, even as they were leaving Egypt, many still were mumoring & complained over water, hunger & other uncertainties.
@op, have you ever seen the kind of unity Nnamdi Kalu brought in Igbo land before.?
Millions of youths both home & abroad are with him. and if u think all of them are touts, you are sriousely making a big mistake.
You made a comment that Igbo 's do not support thier own but you are here kicking against the wish of the majority.

Please Op, go and research the aftermath of south sudan when it split from sudan and tell me where they are. Next time when you decide to speak on a delicate subject like this, make sure you have facts to back your views. We are in the 21st century just so you know and this is not the era of Isreal and Egypt
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatermax77:

Please Op, go and research the aftermath of south sudan when it split from sudan and tell me where they are. Next time when you decide to speak on a delicate subject like this, make sure you have facts to back your views. Those calling for a split are no different from others because they also have hidden agenda and are nothing but greedy people as well. We are in the 21st century just so you know and this is not the era of Isreal and Egypt
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by greatermax77(m): 4:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
charlsy:

Please Op, go and research the aftermath of south sudan when it split from sudan and tell me where they are. Next time when you decide to speak on a delicate subject like this, make sure you have facts to back your views. Those calling for a split are no different from others because they also have hidden agenda and are nothing but greedy people as well. We are in the 21st century just so you know and this is not the era of Isreal and Egypt
....And this is not south Sudan.
Your problem is nothing but fear.
The absence of war does not mean we are living in peace

1 Like

Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by greatermax77(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
charlsy:

Please Op, go and research the aftermath of south sudan when it split from sudan and tell me where they are. Next time when you decide to speak on a delicate subject like this, make sure you have facts to back your views. We are in the 21st century just so you know and this is not the era of Isreal and Egypt
... .Its something wrong with your sense of reasoning? so its only south Sudan you will use as example, what of other succesuful nations that spilt without war?
You knowledge in history is very poor

1 Like

Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatermax77:
... .Its something wrong with your sense of reasoning? so its only south Sudan you will use as example, what of other succesuful nations that spilt without war?
You knowledge in history is very poor

Is something also wrong your lack of history knowledge. You must be very poor when it comes to learning from history else you would learn from what happened during the civil war with biafrans. You are a fool to bring Isreal and Egypt to the table when we are talking about the present. I seize to argue with someone like who lacks wisdom and knowledge of what he speaks of. If war is to start, you would be among the first person to run into hiding, fool.
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by charlsy(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatermax77:
....And this is not south Sudan.
Your problem is nothing but fear.
The absence of war does not mean we are living in peace

Actually for your information, I have no fear but concern for the stupid people out there, including yourself who foolishly and blindly follow a lost cause because at the end of the day, people would die and nothing would be acheived.

The presence of war doe not mean there would be peace. Think again before you respond.
Re: Those Agitating For BIAFRA And Its Referendum Are Nothing But Ignorant Touts!!! by greatermax77(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
Keep panicking

(1) (Reply)

My Boss Is A Sadist And A Choleriic Person / The Importance Of Oranges In The Body / Crocodile Monitor Lizard Caught Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.