Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:47 AM

I Need A Bedmate Around!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Bedmate Around!!! (628 Views)

Robots Are Being Made To Replace Men As Bedmate By 2025 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Bedmate Around!!! by Kennyprince: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
I just relocated from Abuja to the western part of the country last month cos of my work.

Because am that new, am really interested in having a lady around as a bed mate.

I ll prefer Ogun state, Lagos, and Oyo states and the supposed lady can be from any tribe.

Reach the email on my profile or my WhatsApp number 08105450310 and we ll be talking more on this.

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Bedmate Around!!! by gbzed(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
I laugh
Re: I Need A Bedmate Around!!! by Kennyprince: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
gbzed:
I laugh

The man that is amused, May I quickly remind u that the post is not meant for u cos am not gay pls.

So this comment is simply misplaced

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of The Friend Zone In 6 Easy Steps / Are You Not Sick And Tired Of Nigerian Girls? This Is It. / Oya Let The Experienced Tell What The Painful Punishment A Man Can....(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.