Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:45 PM

Quotations For Roofing Of 4 Bedroom Flat . - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quotations For Roofing Of 4 Bedroom Flat . (572 Views)

Roofing Of A Co-operative Hall For The Ibiono Local council / Roofing Of A Nairalander's House In Ogun State. / Need Roofing Quotations For 3 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quotations For Roofing Of 4 Bedroom Flat . by Mrflyguy: 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Hi everyone. I urgently need quotations for roofing of my 4 bedroom flat located around RCCG new Auditorium. This should include the following .wood and the roofing sheet with workmanship .

kindly state What you will need from me to present that will help your quotations.

Here is my contact - 07059542521 .

Regards
Re: Quotations For Roofing Of 4 Bedroom Flat . by Naijareward: 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Mrflyguy:
Hi everyone. I urgently need quotations for roofing of my 4 bedroom flat located around RCCG new Auditorium. This should include the following .wood and the roofing sheet with workmanship .

kindly state What you will need from me to present that will help your quotations.

Here is my contact - 07059542521 .

Regards

Dont wait for all these wayo people here to call you, go to the company by yourself... Be wise..... check my signature..
Re: Quotations For Roofing Of 4 Bedroom Flat . by Mrflyguy: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Naijareward:

Dont wait for all these wayo people here to call you, go to the company by yourself... Be wise..... check my signature..
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Samsumg Ac, Gase Cooker Drilling Machine, For Sale / LUXURY OCEANVIEW ESTATE, DIRECTLY ON LFTZ EXPRESSWAY. N1.2M. BUY 5 GET 1 FREE / Plots Of Land At Sokoto Rd, Atan Ota - #350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.