Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You (2163 Views)

(PHOTO) When Your Village People Follow You To Check WAEC Results / First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / When You've Finally Conquered Your Village People..(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You by EyitayoBoSs(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Saw this on Facebook and tried to think of what he was thinking.
Nigerians eh.

Re: When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You by onward4life(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
EyitayoBoSs:
Saw this on Facebook and tried to think of what he was thinking.
Nigerians eh.

Nice one

Milo

kpa kpa

Kpa kpa

Milo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You by EyitayoBoSs(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
onward4life:

Nice one
Milo
kpa kpa
Kpa kpa
Milo
maybe he should run the next Milo advert
Re: When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
he hasn't paid his dues.

1 Like

Re: When You Dreamt You Were A King But Your Village People Kept Rejecting You by EyitayoBoSs(m): 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
urvillagepeoplee:
he hasn't paid his dues.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Which University Has The Cheapest Girls (video) / Mhen! Kelevra's Revenge Thread dun Land; All Of una go Hear Am! / Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.