Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,667 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos (38898 Views)

Ibikunle Amosun And His Wife, Olufunso Wedding Pictures (Throwback) / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Governor Amosun And His Loyalists To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by missyadorable(f): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
For the rich,marriage is based on social class, status ,society, interest ,influence amongst. other benefits

For the poor ,marriage is based on baseless feelings called love,that die off as soon as familiarity sets in

The rich are careful not to marry the poor

The rich keep facing reality,The poor keep fooling themselves

#ShoeGetSize. #KnowYourClass

Congrats to the newly wed
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by kinibigdeal(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
I dont get, which one of the men is the son shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by fatymore(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
How are they doing it... Getting married to each other
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by I888(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Abike Dabiri explains why I don't trust women.

This single mother schemed her way up into the juicest newscasting position in NTA, and replaced the legend Frank Olize in hosting Newsline.
She schemed her way into the minds of the people with the useless Miracle baby story.

Not done, she ensured she covered juicy VIP functions, ensured she visited governors and covered their exclusives
Next thing, she became a politician and has remained in the corridors of power.

She is also a story of hope... A lady who from interviewing the great has become the great.
From the lounges of NTA to the corridors of power.
She has also schemed her way further by hitching her son with a governors' daughter.

Fear women.
and what is your problem with that? Is it a crime to hustle ni?

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
lovely.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by nigeriafarmer: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lukgaf:
I will soon marry Buhari's daughter
amen
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Charles4075(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
If na some people now, them go carry marriage go dubai and reception for Malaysia. Nonsense
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by emmaadigun(m): 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
F*ck Nollywood and their lies.....
Genevieve from a rich family dying to marry Ramson Noah from a poor boy....... it has never happened in my dear country.... only in our dream will such happens...... olowo nsore olowo......

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by gotnel: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Congratulations to the couple. In nine months time, we will come and eat rice when the naming ceremony of their twin babies is been celebrated.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
two things come to mind when i see post like this.....
1. The Bible.....money answers all things...
2. Phyno....remember his hit song ''CONNECT''...
And the last one.....to all ma real Guys out there just keep grinding.....we'd get there....
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by whiteeyes: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This single mother schemed her way up into the juicest newscasting position in NTA, and replaced the legend Frank Olize in hosting Newsline.
She schemed her way into the minds of the people with the useless Miracle baby story.

Not done, she ensured she covered juicy VIP functions, ensured she visited governors and covered their exclusives

She is also a story of hope... A lady who from interviewing the great has become the great.
She has also schemed her way further by hitching her son with a governors' daughter.

Fear women.
haba uncle/annty! fear God nah.
no matter what, at least she earned our respect at some point, we saw some dedication to duty in all of it. even if she schemed them, it's obvious she still impacted In many ways. after all, scheming didn't start today. Jacob, Esther, David.... all did as well!
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by damysill: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol see old and international thieves. Awon pen robber
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by laudate: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Abike Dabiri explains why I don't trust women.

Fear women.
What do you mean by she 'schemed?' shocked Please define the so-called 'scheme,' and how it was hatched. Abike Dabiri is a well-qualified broadcast journalist, who paid her dues in NTA in those days. She did NOT scheme anything, anywhere. She merely worked hard, went after unusual feature stories with a human interest angle, and followed up on such stories till it got to a logical conclusion, unlike many broadcast journalists of these days. After she left NTA, she went into politics and it was while she was in politics, that she made a lot of contacts. So what do you mean by she 'schemed', in order to get contacts with important people? shocked She broke a lot of stories, not just the Miracle Baby story. There were stories of people searching for their missing relatives, and even one story of a child with a 7-inch nail, in her head! shocked

For your information, Newsline was not started by Frank Olize, but by the late Yinka Craig and Patrick Oke, who travelled around Nigeria to bring different stories about various communities, and their cultural festivals to their viewers. It was after the duo left, that Frank Olize was invited to host the show. undecided Kindly crosscheck the facts, and stop misinforming people...! angry

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
laudate:

What do you mean by she 'schemed?' shocked Please define the so-called 'scheme,' and how it was hatched. Abike Dabiri is a well-qualified broadcast journalist, who paid her dues in NTA in those days. She did NOT scheme anything, anywhere. She merely worked hard, went after unusual feature stories with a human interest angle, and followed up on such stories till it got to a logical conclusion, unlike many broadcast journalists of these days. After she left NTA, she went into politics and it was while she was in politics, that she made a lot of contacts. So what do you mean by she 'schemed', in order to get contacts with important people? shocked She broke a lot of stories, not just the Miracle Baby story. There were stories of people searching for their missing relatives, and even one story of a child with a 7-inch nail, in her head! shocked

For your information, Newsline was not started by Frank Olize, but by the late Yinka Craig and Patrick Oke, who travelled around Nigeria to bring different stories about various communities, and their cultural festivals to their viewers. It was after the duo left, that Frank Olize was invited to host the show. undecided Kindly crosscheck the facts, and stop misinforming people...! angry

shocked

I don't misinform people,

I stand by what I said.
You got your definition of paying of dues...
I didn't at any point imply she wasn't good at her job, I never called her a quack, I just said she schemed herself into places.
You can verify same too.
I never also said Frank Olize was the pioneer host of NTA Newsline, you don't have to give me the genealogy of the show. I know that and I have featured on it at least once.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by laudate: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked I don't misinform people,

I stand by what I said.
You got your definition of paying of dues...
I didn't at any point imply she wasn't good at her job, I never called her a quack, I just said she schemed herself into places.
You can verify same too.
I never also said Frank Olize was the pioneer host of NTA Newsline, you don't have to give me the genealogy of the show. I know that and I have featured on it at least once.

Thanks and God bless.
And my question to you, remains the same. What do you mean by she 'schemed?' Please define the so-called 'scheme,' and how it was hatched.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by MurphyTheory99(m): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
In other part of the world. The can marry the poor. They still believe in love. As long as the spouse been introduced is from a decent home? The family will support him or her.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by seunfape(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2017
When the girl told her father that her fiance is Abike Dabiri son, the man said no problem you can carry on.
Re: Ayomide Amosun And Oladipo Dabiri's Traditional Marriage Photos by cooldood(m): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Fear women.

If thats what she did, what an excellent strategy, well planned and orchestrated and she was always prepared ahead of time, for any luck or opportunities coming her way, hate her at your own peril.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Compromised Presidential Debate, He Used 'Expo' – Buhari Campaign Team / Lets Settle Our Differences, Igbo Group Tells Lagosians / Junaid Mohammed: South Should Forget 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.