Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,870 members, 7,879,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:29 AM

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima (7978 Views)

Boko Haram: I Can’t Be Silent, Zulum Tells APC Governors / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier / ''No Man Born Of A Woman Can Stop Me From Becoming Governor" - Eze Madumere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by itsdumebi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
Governor of Borno State and Chairman, Northern Governors’ Forum, Kashim Shettima, has stated that he wrote his will and prepared to die with Borno people during the height of the insurgency in the state.

The governor said he had to shun the Mecca and identify with his people by staying with them during the stormy days.

Shettima was responding to questions on TVC BIG Talk show.

He said, “I wrote my will six months into my administration when the issue of Boko Haram was hitting up and I was prepared to sacrifice my life.

“This is because the insurgents were everywhere in the State. They had taken over about 22 local government areas in the state.At a time like you must summon the political will-power to fiercely identify with the people. At least I’m surrounded by 600 policemen, what about the common people.

“We couldn’t abdicate with the people but the mere fact that you are on ground will give them the hope to say ‘look, our leader did not run away.

“Ordinarily there was the period of the year which was a period of political jamboree when leaders go to Saudi Arabia to enjoy themselves, but I can’t go, I won’t go and I will never go.”
http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/08/boko-haram-wrote-will-becoming-governor-shettima/
cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by coolcatty: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2017
This guy is funny....wrote will indeed...when he was parading the length and breadth of borno with his battalion of soldiers....his convoy will make Vladimir Putin green with envy.

Boko haram will never attack shetima...he and all the northern elites are closet sponsors of boko haram that's why none of them were attacked by the group.

Keep lying inugo mr igbo hater.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
grin
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by UnknownT: 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
If we ask for the updated version of the will(2017 version) and juxtapose it with the original version, one won't be surprised with the difference

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Whipping up sentiments as usual. Bomb fall on you
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by vedaxcool(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
We won't blame him when you have a leader like Jonathan threatening to withdraw security from places facing insurgeny.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by fergie001: 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Please,can I ask an honest ?
Is there a place or school where one can learn the trade of Lying.
I mean lying professionally without conscience.

Need it asap,thank u

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by chris4gold(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Haaaaaaaaaa, dis guys no dey fear God again ooo
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by agriboom: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2017
Will ke? Haba mallam! angry
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Daraplato(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017

Infinix hot for sale. 14k. Price is negotiable. Memory card + new battery included.
Call/WhatsApp 08101091320

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by sotall(m): 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
OK
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by MrMoney007: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
Wrote your will indeed, can someone kill himself?
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2017
useless politicians
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by ungara17: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by SweetJoystick(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yawns, stories for the goats
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Erhun10z: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
"Look, Our Leader Did Not Run Away From Us, But He Is Surrounded By At Least 600 Policemen And He Is Ready To Sacrifice Himself For Us" Isn't This Write Up Wonderful ? This Man Must Have Studied Political Science Or Psycology.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Marvelous101: 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:
Please,can I ask an honest ? Is there a place or school where one can learn the trade of Lying. I mean lying professionally without conscience.
Need it asap,thank u

Lie Muhammad must have an idea!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Olukat(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
fergie001:
Please,can I ask an honest ?
Is there a place or school where one can learn the trade of Lying.
I mean lying professionally without conscience.

Need it asap,thank u

grin grin ;Professional lying o grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by anyebedgreat: 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2017
While would he be parading himself around Borno with such an enormous convoy if he knew Boko Haram couldn't attack him?
coolcatty:
This guy is funny....wrote will indeed...when he was parading the length and breadth of borno with his battalion of soldiers....his convoy will make Vladimir Putin green with envy.

Boko haram will never attack shetima...he and all the northern elites are closet sponsors of boko haram that's why none of them were attacked by the group.

I don't mean any offense but the way you guys reason is disgusting. I'm not suprised because you call yourself animals. You believe you live in a zoo which makes you animals and you also believe you are marginalized and mistreated in the zoo which means you are down below the food chain ( Squirrels, goats, etc)
You really need to change your orientation so that your thinking can have some semblance to that of humans.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by nnokwa042(m): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Did u tell Bornu people where u hid thier money u looted?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
ok.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Nwakaumu(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shekau has also written his will over 10 years ago.Tell us something mr boko haram sponsor.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Adepoju1911(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
coolcatty:

But I think dx man met BH issues on ground No be him cause em
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by Sirheny007(m): 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe....
I need your opinion on this... grin grin
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sirheny007:
NwaAmaikpe.... I need your opinion on this... grin grin
Yes ooh! seconded
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by NwaAmaikpe: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
shocked

I know it's taking so long,
Don't worry Shettima,

Your will will be read soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by AustineCJ: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2017
These man just said at least he had 600police men....aside the Army n other security agents... Nigeria is finished.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by UnlimitedIfex(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2017
Only u wit 600 police, I wonder how many go dey guard presido. I rest my case lipsrsealed
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by belindar: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Where are your children. Where do they stay. You want to die with boko haram but send your children abroad.You want to die with book haram but you drive around with security and bullet proof cars.
You are clown. These people thinks Some Nigerian are gullible. You can only deceive your illiterate people in the North and not other area of the country. Ewu.
Re: Boko Haram: I Wrote My Will 6 Months After Becoming Governor - Shettima by babtunns(m): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2017
seriously I don't know about the will but I can categorically say Yes he did not run only. Goodluck sabotage his effort.. #if na coward southwestern gov u will hear am

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) / See How Amaechi Humiliated Me Before My Wife – Magnus Abe / Reps Probe Missing N14.8bn In Customs Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.