Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman (1526 Views)

Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / 9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Tips To Make Sure Your Girl Has A Great Time When She’s In Bed With You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Rainer(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
Val's Day Issues

How many dudes agree with me: Val's a great time to start a fight with 'ya woman. Need I say why?
(P.S: The fight shld end on feb 15, by the way. Heheheheh!)
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by cuteass1(f): 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2007
Thanks for sharing with us how stingy you are (aka gum)/(superglue hand) grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by kellorah: 7:08pm On Feb 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Thanks for sharing with us how stingy you are (aka gum)/(superglue hand) grin
abi ,

so u dnt have to spend jack on her, nawa ohh
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Seun(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2007
I thought the giving of gifts on Valentine's day was a two-way thing?

Anyway, if you have to resort to such stunts to prevent your girl from milking you dry, your relationship is weak.
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jaybaby(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2007
bUHAHHAHAAHH 4 ONCE I AGREE WITH U MR ADMIN- undecided undecided-VERY WEAK grin grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by cuteass1(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2007
Seun:

I thought the giving of gifts on Valentine's day was a two-way thing?

Anyway, if you have to resort to such stunts to prevent your girl from milking you dry, your relationship is weak.

I couldn't have said it better myself wink

Rainer
link=topic=39089.msg866758#msg866758 date=1170698376:

Val's Day Issues

How many dudes agree with me: Val's a great time to start a fight with 'ya woman. Need I say why?

I really wish i knew this unlucky girl you're dating(if there's one) but you know what they say "if wishes were horses, my dear you know the rest"
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Free(f): 2:04am On Feb 07, 2007
hmmmmmmm
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by LadyT(f): 2:13am On Feb 07, 2007
Jesu

All you high maintenance people demanding gifts on birthdays, Christmas Valentines!

Lets remember relationships should be more then gifts and treats.

Yes gifts are great especially if you are like me and like jewellry you cant help but melt when you get a fantastic piece from your loved one.

But lets look for more than that in our relationships.

DISCLAIMER:

I am not against gifts I glady receive them grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Maneater1(f): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
@ rainer- Loser

valentine's day isnt about the gifts, just sharing a day with ur loved one is enuf, but jerks like t show their irresponsibility by fighting.

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! angry
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Busta(f): 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2007
Man-eater:

@ rainer- Loser

valentine's day isnt about the gifts, just sharing a day with your loved one is enough, but jerks like t show their irresponsibility by fighting.

LOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! angry
and a day to make as much babies as y'all can possibly make.
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jaybaby(f): 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2007
& many ABORTIONS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jerseygurl(f): 9:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
dats just messed up, i ve 4 booz.da messed part iz, i dont know who 2 spend dat day wit, and dey re all waiting 4 dat special day, cry cryi'm doomed,
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Free(f): 2:13am On Feb 09, 2007
u can spend it wit all of them

just plan it well well grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jerseygurl(f): 2:42am On Feb 09, 2007
i tink i'll just have 2 pretend 2 be sick undecided, or outta state or sumting, cuz, dey'll be expecting me 2 start and end dat day with em, which iz not possible
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by katherinae(f): 3:34am On Feb 09, 2007
i think that is a great idea, hey y stop there, insult her two days before her birthday and then fall sick on christmas, that way u never have to get her anything. grin

but dont complain if she miraculously develops sudden pneumonia whenever u want to get laid. tongue
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by mathways(m): 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2007
hey Katherinae,
Whatz up?Long time.It's been a while you know.So whatz papping in ATL?
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jaybaby(f): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2007
If he picks up a Fight b4 VAL---Hen nuttin 4 him again ni
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by katherinae(f): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2007
mathways

i shouldnt be talking to u, the last tiem i remembre u insulted my integrity and hurt my feelings, u called me fat, lesbian, loser, and i was a pimpled faced slowpoke who was not up to ur standards. oh yes i remembered, u also said that it is because of girls like moi that is y u dont date nigerian girls. u crushed my ego brocry so im going to give u the silent treatment grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by mathways(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hey,
That was the past you know.That was the old gone year(2006).Apologies if I offended you.Trying to make amends with all peeps I had beef with be it virtual or real.Hope you accept it?My regards and hope all's well with you.
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by katherinae(f): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2007
lol just kidding bro, no harm done, if i recall i wasnt soo innocent myself, plus it was fun all of us gangin up on u like that grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by tammy82(f): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2007
angry lol thou. why are u been a jeck-ass. if u 2 love eachother, u don't have to spend a dime to show it. You could write a love note, cook her a nice dinner or give her a nice message. I bet she will be happy she is still with ur punk-ass.
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jaybaby(f): 9:50am On Feb 10, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by domwas2(m): 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2007
it a day to make pple feels they r important, i personaly decided to spend d day in ophanage home. . .not only with my girl but pple around that have nobody to look up to. cool
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Rainer(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2007
Guys, guys!!!
OK, I get it: dem chicks is pissed off!
But guess wat, honeyz, I jus said that to see ur rxtnz: I dont even have a chick, and if I did u cld bet ur a** I'd luv her to pieces. But dang! I did'nt expect so much venom. Why're u al so angry?
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by 2old4that(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2007
hm . . . what did u expect?
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by jaybaby(f): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2007
Not Sure i even understood what he was talking abt
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Free(f): 1:42am On Feb 12, 2007
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Stilettos(f): 1:46am On Feb 12, 2007
lmao yes . Broke asss guys would start a fight from nothing two days before val to avoid spending. It has happened to me before and only in London. London guys are tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by OmoEko1(f): 4:40am On Feb 12, 2007
Stilettos:

lmao yes . Broke asss guys would start a fight from nothing two days before val to avoid spending. It has happened to me before and only in London. London guys are tighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
LOL U ARE RIGHT, MOST OF MY EX BOYFRIENDS DOES THAT. NOT ONLY LONDON GUYS EVEN THE AMERICAN GUYS ARE WORSE. grin grin grin
Re: Valentine's Day: Great Time To Start A Fight With Your Woman by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 22, 2012
Rainer: Val's Day Issues

cheap ass. grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Always Tell Little Lies / 10 Things To Never Ask Ur Girl Friend To Avoid Argument / These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.