Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,721 members, 7,975,757 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:02 PM

Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic (1647 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) / Man Transported Himself With Canoe In Ikoyi Due To The Flood. Photos / Flooding: White Man Paddling His Canoe In Victoria Island, Lagos (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
Desperate times require desperate measures.

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by IgboticGirl(f): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2017
chai

even bayelsa and rivers state dat is inside water is not like this

yet people will be hyping Tiefnubu and co

make a stone a governor of lagos state and it will do better than all this rascals

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by rugipp(m): 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
Saw it
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Afriifa(m): 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
and this guys will be insulting we d south-south dat our lands are all consumed by water. wetin be dis one? na bayelsa nih?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sweerychick(f): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lol at least it's an adventure for him
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afriifa:
and this guys will be insulting we d south-south dat our lands are all consumed by water. wetin be dis one? na bayelsa nih?

The land of the suffersticated accomodators. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by rugipp(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
What is the depth of that water that he is doing over sabi / shakara.

Propagand, pacific and Indian ocean fall on him.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Afriifa(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

The land of the suffersticated accomodators. grin grin grin
dos one worst pass my Edo neighbours self.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
rugipp:
What is the depth of that water that he is doing over sabi / shakara.

Propagand, pacific and Indian ocean fall on him.

Afonja spoted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by eyeview: 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is this not infront of Silverbird galleria VI? That ever busy traffic point has become this lake?

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
He's a stupid man seeking attention.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by maclatunji: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
That's a nice Kayak.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Lalasticlala come and see.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rossikki:

Oh so you want him to walk through the flood or swim across?

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Oh so you want him to walk through the flood or swim across?
I don't give a fu..ck what he does.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rossikki:
I don't give a fu..ck what he does.

Why did you sound so pained?

2 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Why did you sound so pained?
How so?
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by mazimee(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rossikki:

Of what benefit will it be to him to swim in that dirty water when he has Canoe to pad his way through

He is not used to swimming in dirty water, don't blame him for your dirty culture and the inefficiency of your drainage system.

4 Likes

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by rugipp(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Afonja spoted cheesy

Do you have anything else to say? Mr. Igbo drug baron.. your brothers are on death row in singapore and other east asian countries do you mind going to join them. Omo eranko
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
mazimee:

Of what benefit will it be to him to swim in that dirty water when he has Canoe to pad his way through??
He is not used to swimming in dirty water, don't bl
How do you know he's not used to swimming in dirty water? Because he's white? Dumbass slave. I am black so I am "used to" swimming in dirty water, correct? Imbec.ile.. Tell your white master to sit his pink backside at home or look for another route like others, instead of seeking attention. Better still, he can paddle his canoe back to his country.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by vedaxcool(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cownu zombies on seeing this thread

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by mazimee(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rossikki:
How do you know he's not used to swimming in dirty water? Because he's white? Dumbass slave. He should his backside at home or look for another route like others, instead of seeking attention.

Have you eaten today Because I don't really know where all this anger and venom is coming from Certainly, not because of this picture. We have seen fellow Nigerians use a Canoe to pad their way through flood in different locations in this country. Some even utilise the business opportunity in it.

A white man doing the same thing we all have seen in some occasion for his self serving purpose is not new to us.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by IgboticGirl(f): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
rugipp:

Do you have anything else to say? Mr. Igbo drug baron.. your brothers are on death row in singapore and other east asian countries do you mind going to join them. Omo eranko

y ur brother in UK is the most dangerous terrorist in the history of Uk and most of ur brother are on death roll in uk FOR THE MOST dangerous yahoo yahoo in the history of Great Britain let my not mention USA and Canada

OR SHOULD I CONTINUE with the high rate ritual killing going on in south.waste Nigeria...u guys are the most shameless

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
mazimee:

Have you eaten today
I don't really know where all this anger and venom is coming from Certainly, not because of this picture because we have seen fellow Nigerians use a pad their way through from in different locations in this country. Some even utilise the business opportunity in it.
Sorry, you people glorify whites to a sickening level on this forum. You need to stop.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
This is what APC has reduced Nigeria to in 2017.

Even Nature bears witness that Buhari is a disaster of epic. Proportion.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by mazimee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Rossikki:
Sorry, you people glorify whites to a sickening level on this forum. You need to stop.

Swear with your life that you will rather swim in that flooded streets than use a Canoe if the opportunity present itself.
I don't understand why people are so hypocritical in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by jjjjj2017: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
IgboticGirl:

[s]y ur brother in UK is the most dangerous terrorist in the history of Uk and most of ur brother are on death roll in uk FOR THE MOST dangerous yahoo yahoo in the history of Great Britain let my not mention USA and Canada

OR SHOULD I CONTINUE with the high rate ritual killing going on in south.waste Nigeria...u guys are the most shameless[/s]
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by jjjjj2017: 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
rugipp:

[s]Do you have anything else to say? Mr. Igbo drug baron.. your brothers are on death row in singapore and other east asian countries do you mind going to join them. Omo eranko[/s]
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by jjjjj2017: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Afonja spoted cheesy
STFU!
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by Rossikki: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
mazimee:

Swear with your life that you will rather swim in that flooded streets than use a Canoe if the opportunity present itself.
I don't understand why people are so hypocritical in this country.
Did you see anybody swimming in that water? What nonsense are you on about? That dude had no reason to pull out a canoe. He was just showing off.
Re: Oyibo Man Paddling His Way Through The Lagos Flood In A Canoe - Pic by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Shut Down London Bus Station, Singing Nigerian Songs (video) / President Buhari Survives Bomb Attack That Killed At Least 50 People In Kaduna / Gang-up By Me, Obasanjo, Danjuma Against Buhari Not True - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.