Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter (1308 Views)

Husband Of Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami: Why I Abandoned My Wife With Blue Eyes / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / Kokozaria And Wife, Oyinda Lose Their Conjoined Twins At Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter by Segzee1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
He attended St. Gregory’s College, Lagos before moving overseas for the continuation of his studies. He studied Computer Science, Multimedia in Saint Paul, Metropolitan State University.

Ade is a young entrepreneur, a technologist, and a designer. He has lectured all over the world on digital new media, technology, and business at various institutions and conferences.

Adeolu is an award winner who has won himself several awards like the IBM Gerstner Award for client excellence following a computer worm in 2003.

He did his traditional wedding ceremony with his fiancée Oyinda Adenuga on Thursday, 6th July 2o17 and they are set to wed on Saturday 8th July 2017 at Banana Island Lagos.

http://www.dailyfamily.ng/meet-adeolu-abayomi-olufeko-husband-oyinda-adenugas-daughter/

Re: Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter by Drversatile: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Make we rest abeg. People are interested in knowing his family period.
Re: Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter by ifyalways(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
His profile is good. Wishing them marital bliss.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter by baby124: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
Correct guy... as the mature lady she is. Only such guys will do. The guy package himself well. Nice profile.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adeolu Abayomi Olufeko Husband Of Oyinda, Adenuga’s Daughter by babythug(f): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
She's Adenuga's first child, I'm pleasantly surprised he accepted this fellow! I imagined he would have insisted it must be "awujale's son or nothing else"

Happy married life to them!

(1) (Reply)

Why My Nigerian Father Never Said Goodbye / Please Is Anybody Here Using Any Type Of Electric Cooker On Prepaid Meter? / Luth School Of Nursing Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.