Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,162 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady (65941 Views)

Wedding Pictures Of Oyinbo Man And His Nigerian Bride / Lady Wears Bum Shorts In Hot Pre-Wedding Pictures / Nigerian (igbo) Lady Causes Stir Flaunting Her B0obs On Social Media ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by legitnow: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
yoruba men should start answering Chima. Dey can marry anyhow and born with anybody from anywhere.

Fear of koboko no let them try fulani.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by mechanics(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by UncutSk(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Afonjas have taken our sister, we ll not take it angry angry
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Dainikel(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2017
I see a disconnect here, why are the Igbo guys pained while the Igbo girls seem not to care & rather wish the couple a HML?...take it or leave it, inter tribal marriage is here to stay.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by legitnow: 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dainikel:
I see a disconnect here, why are the Igbo guys pained while the Igbo girls seem not to care & rather wish the couple a HML?...take it or leave it, inter tribal marriage is here to stay.

tell me a thread on nairaland dat igbo and yoruba dont fight?

dat we wont here flatty and afonja?

are u best of friends? stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by smilingface(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoruba guys love Igbo women a lot and sometimes its about her been Igbo and not the beauty...I can still remember during my secondary school days how my Yoruba friends always skip their classes to mine because of an Igbo girl...anyway RIP to tribe.. life is short let's not allow any thing hinder us from enjoying it while we can.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Dainikel(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
legitnow:

tell me a thread on nairaland dat igbo and yoruba dont fight?

dat we wont here flatty and afonja?

are u best of friends? stop pretending.
MayB it's all on nairaland the whole squabble takes place but from where I type this I've got best of friends from both sides of the divide
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by smilingface(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yoruba guys love Igbo women a lot and sometimes its not about her been beautiful but because she is Igbo...I can still remember during my secondary school day's how my Yoruba friends always skip their classes to mine because of a very pretty Igbo girl.. anyway,rip to tribe life is to Short and we shouldn't let anything come in the way of how we chose to enjoy it doing the right thing.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by smilingface(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
happy married life to them...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Wristler: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2017
otitokoroleti:
bro, its a BIG FAT LIE
I envy you egbon. Seriously I do.

You have the time, patience and goodwill to discuss with these kids. They'll only argue illogically with you.

I stop arguing with anyone of them here ..... They never match up. It's like doing moonwalk on an escalator angry

If there's any need for discussion, do it in real life with their elders who know and understand who a Yoruba man is and worths

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Sonoyom(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2017
We had same in Port Harcourt today
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by banggy: 11:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
She can't be my sister. My sisters are not confused, My sisters are not desperate, My sisters respect our culture and traditions, They are patriots.

Ezigbote nwa-afo Igbo agaghi alu onye ofe nmanu.
What is this one saying? if you are single say 'hi'
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Arijude(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2017
I can't even imagine marrying an afonja. Over my dead body. Sister your are on your own.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by legitnow: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Dainikel:

MayB it's all on nairaland the whole squabble takes place but from where I type this I've got best of friends from both sides of the divide

U guys need to give the Igbos breathening space, u lot always appear over keen and it comes across as suspicious.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by cumbak60: 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2017
Alariwo2:
Once an Igbo girl lands in the west, forget it. They must hook one omoluabi to produce superior offsprings.

They look cute together anywaiz.. Happy married life
Shatap. You guys rush after our ladies with the bid of altering your gene to get beautiful and intelligent babies. Check the ratio of your men running after our women, and compare with that of our men. Nonsense. sad

3 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2017
Menh:
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.

I guess u mean Yoruba men running after igbo women to marry...

I can tell u that igbo men prefer to marry igbo women.

And pls stop this unity begging.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Antoeni(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
He will surely marry a Yoruba girl, well IPOB girl enjoy it while it last,
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Skmoda360(m): 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Klington:
Lili wonder Afo njas don't want igbo to separate from them, so they can be Envansing our gals..
Did i just hear you say 'evansing' una girls...lol funny you.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by humblemikel(f): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She can't be my sister.
My sisters are not confused,
My sisters are not desperate,
My sisters respect our culture and traditions,
They are patriots.

Ezigbote nwa-afo Igbo agaghi alu onye ofe nmanu.
God despises the Proud
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by kennykendo(m): 11:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Menh:
While the e-warriors on nairaland are busy shouting Afonja and IPOB 'up an dan' like miscreants these handsome Yoruba man and his beautiful Igbo wife tied the knot today.

The marriage between Yorubas' and Igbos' is one of the highest inter-ethnic marriages in Nigeria.

I tap into this blessing,,father provide me my woman where is she ?

I'm not handsome I agree but make she fine, brain gifted, God fearing and above all understanding...
God abeg
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2017
He better takes good care of her and not treat her like a Yoruba woman or.....
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nickymezor(f): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Antoeni:
He will surely marry a Yoruba girl, well IPOB girl enjoy it while it last,
Hw sure re u?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nickymezor(f): 12:36am On Jul 09, 2017
Cool pix. HML to dem.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by AreaFada2: 12:41am On Jul 09, 2017
After dem yab themselves finish for NL, na bedroom dem dey conclude am. grin cheesy grin

HML!
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:

Igbos and love for money are like 5 & 6..

Dating them alone is taking big risk not to talk of marriage.. Stop making money and watch your life slide into depression

Why would you stop making money
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2017
Lmfao IPOB guys head gon don catch fire now, Afonja man and im flaming addictive cassava has caught another IPOB girl...diaris God o shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Nice pic my friend keep it up. grin
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:57am On Jul 09, 2017
Papiikush:
Can't wait to find the right lady cry

She must be beautiful, caring, rich intelligent, very good in bed and kitchen. Anne

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 5:02am On Jul 09, 2017
Marriage cant fix the bad blood between the Afonjas&Ibos,
but that doesn't change d fact that one can find love anywhere.

Evablizin:
Wow cute couple HML to them,AFonja and Ipob in NL should start confessing their love for each other,let the clash of Titan end.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Nickymezor:
Cool pix. HML to dem.
yours is next in line, Nikky
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by Nov6(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2017
Tahrah:
Beautiful,i wish them happiness in their marriage.

Tahrah ours is next in line...
Re: Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady by seniorkachion(m): 5:33am On Jul 09, 2017
otitokoroleti:
grin bro, jealousy na bad thing. I dont know much about Monalisa Chinda marital problem so I wont make any comment on that. I have more Igbo Business Partner & Clients than Yorubas. Let me tell you the fact, large percentage of Igbo men/women loved to be associated with Yorubas in one way or the other.

Do you and your fellow yoruba announce their ethnicity when they meet an Igbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.