Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:49 AM

My Aroma Experience - Episode II By Philip Vincent Abayomi. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Aroma Experience - Episode II By Philip Vincent Abayomi. (496 Views)

B 2 / Mama Aroma’ Food Vendor Burnt Into Ashes For Using Water From Mortuary To Cook / Food Vendor 'mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta Fr Cuking With Mortuary(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Aroma Experience - Episode II By Philip Vincent Abayomi. by philad(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2017
It was a sunday afternoon. I was walking back home from church. The thought of the group discussion at church still plundered my mind. The discussion was actually more than a debate but a free-for-all.

As I strolled down the street that led to mine, I saw someone. A friend I met at a party.

"Hullo! How are you?" Justina asked as she stretched her right hand for a shake.

I stared at her for some seconds and smiled. We had met at a birthday party last year and here we are again, on the same street.
Our meeting at the party was quite brief but I believed fate was responsible for our meeting today.
"Afternoon, I'm doing fine" -was my reply.

From her appearance, I perceived she was returning from church. She was gorgeously robed in what I thought was probably an anniversary attire.

"Can we have tea at my place?" Justina asked with a smile plastered on her face.

Here was it ! I was very tired though, but just decided to honour the tea-invite.

The walk to Justina's house was quite tiring but when we got in and started talking, it got better. She later excused herself and went to the kitchen.I quietly slipped into the larger sofa in the room and shut my eyes. Minutes later, I got a tap on my shouldr and I needed no much thinking as to what it meant. I moved towards the dining-table to eat.

The dining-table was not properly arranged and so Justina was trying to put it in order and serve me.
I was like, ehnn What's the food in there?

Thank God I was served rice -a light staple food. I didn't want to eat much because I will still walk home...but something triggered me towards doing so...

As usual, the Aroma!

The Aroma was interminable and unending. I was still eating when Justina adjusted the chair and sat to join me, taking care to anchor her billowing skirts securely beneath her legs as she settled beside me.

I must confess that I liked the way she moved round the table to join me, graceful and confident, without any mincing, ladylike airs, and it was easy, too easy, to remember how perfectly our bodies had fitted together in the picture we took at the party.

Justina with one hand, arranged the food skilfully into a little mound and shovelled it into her mouth with her grouped fingers.

"I love your food. Thank you very much". I complimented.

"The pleasure is mine" she spoke gently, shovelling another mound of food into her mouth. This time, I had no other option than to stare at her peristalstics.
She raised her head and our eyes made contact...... I then shifted my gaze so as to prevent me gawking at her.

lol...

The charge I have for we ladies is that; in everything we do lets strive for distinction.

Thank you!

WATCH OUT FOR THE COMPLETE 'My Aroma Experience' series!

Philip Vincent Abayomi.

--

PHILAD Media

http://www.philado..com/2017/07/my-aroma-experience-episode-ii.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Relationship Tips For Men / The Royal Love:duke And Duchess Of Cambridge Cant Take Their Eyes Off Each Other / Stop Mistaking Goggle(s) For Google

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.