Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,649 members, 7,951,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:46 PM

See What You Need To Know About JUPEB Admission Programme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What You Need To Know About JUPEB Admission Programme (619 Views)

Faq About Jupeb And Ijmb / All You Need To Know About JUPEB In Uniben / Who Know Any Info About Jupeb Result 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What You Need To Know About JUPEB Admission Programme by Myedujobnews: 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2017
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.

The establishment of this examinations body was recently approved by the federal government of Nigeria to fill the gap created by the discontinuance of Advance Level Examinations.

Eligibility
To be eligible to take examination

To Read The Complete Article Click The Link Below

See What You Need To Know About JUPEB Admission Programme

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped Computer Game, Deleted My Movies To Stay Focused – Onakoya, Law School / Jamb Change Of Instituitions - 20 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria / Help! My Facebook Account Is Disabled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.