Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,988 members, 7,919,158 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:39 PM

See What Knorr Chicken Cost Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Knorr Chicken Cost Me (404 Views)

The Little Things I Neglected That Cost Me My Happiness / Unibadan Tales: Icecream Was All Her Virginity Cost Me On Matric Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Knorr Chicken Cost Me by solomix10(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2017
This evening a neighbourhood bro sent me on an errand to buy knorr chicken....

After getting it i had to pass through the gate cos he was inside by then; immediately after opening the gate i met the gaze of their dog(Austatian breed) some metres away from me.

it was staying still while i preceded the bro door; having known its been over 2years the dog took rabies injection and its been some months ago since the dog saw me in that compound .

my thoughts were - will this dog remember my face?- will this dog not charge towards me? will this dog not.......?
just in the middle of my thoughts i saw the dog warming up then charged towards me Mehn if you see how i picked race

i took some few fast wide steps ;got close to the fence grabbed with a right hand hand
cos shamefully i dont wanna lose the KNORR CHICKEN in my left hand

then within seconds i saw myself landed roughly outside the fence
bruising my right arm and right limbs...

I checked my left hand and behold the KNORR CHICKEN WAS SAVED

HAVE YOU HAD AN ECOUNTER WITH A DOG BEFORE SHARE YOURS

(1) (Reply)

Today Is My Birthday / Unanswer Questions: Or Will You Try It? / Amists Controversies, FG Restores CRK, IRK As Separate Subjects In School Curric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.