Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Will Design Your Personal And Business Sites For 15k - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Design Your Personal And Business Sites For 15k (898 Views)

I Will Design A Good Responsive Website For You At Cheaper Rate / The Help You Need Is Finaly Here, Customize Your Blog/business Sites As You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Design Your Personal And Business Sites For 15k by nwagodb3: 5:32am On Jul 09, 2017
You will get one year of hosting and a free domain name of your choice. The site could be for e-commerce, real estate, online shipping and tracking, etc. You will have to provide content and images that'll be needed for the development of the site. My designs are of top quality and your site will be built to suit your business or personal need.

I can convert the site to Android app (optional), I can design your logo (Optional), and I will provide 6 months of technical support for free.

Reach me at 0-8-0-6-1-6-2-6-2-5-0 to chat more about your project and for negotiations.
Re: I Will Design Your Personal And Business Sites For 15k by MilesSmithw: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thank you so much for this. I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the way you did it, thanks guys
with
regards
https://shareit.onl/ https://mxplayer.pro/

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design Websites Without Writing A Line Of Code / ... / Ways To Make API Call In Javascript (webAPI)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.