Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28 – 9ice - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28 – 9ice (429 Views)

Stefflon Don Had A Child At 17 (Photo) / "Going Through Labour Knowing My Baby Was Dead Broke Me" - Toolz / 'I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28' - 9ice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28 – 9ice by gbengapeter(m): 5:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Nigerian singer, 9ice, whose last single
‘Living Things’ sparked controversy on social
media, in a chat with showtime disclosed how
scared he was when he heard he was going to
be a dad at 28.
9ice who welcomed his first child with Toni
Payne’s, said he was very scared because he
believed he was too young to father a child,
and he wasn’t ready emotionally and
otherwise.
The singer who has 4 kids from different
women said;
“When news of my first child’s pregnancy got
to me, I was gripped with fear because I
thought I was too young to father a child. I
was just 28-years old at that time so I wasn’t
really prepared emotionally or otherwise, I felt
I wasn’t ready for that kind of commitment”,
he revealed.
“When my son was finally born, it became
clear to me that his birth was not a mistake;
this was what actually inspired me to write
and sing the song No be mistake”, he further
said.

source: https://peternewsonline..co.ke/2017/07/i-was-dead-scared-to-have-child-at-28.html?m=1

Re: I Was Dead Scared To Have A Child At 28 – 9ice by Came: 6:47am On Jul 09, 2017
Mr puppy, this watch way this mr fear fear wear so na fake abi na original.... Tell us ooooo!

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Is Still Ticked About "All Eyez On Me" / Is Tekno Expecting A Child From Girlfriend Lola Rae? / Wizkid Unfollows Drake On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.