Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,344 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:11 PM

Dino Melaye:senator Asks Godswill Akpabio To Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye:senator Asks Godswill Akpabio To Decamp To APC (425 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / "Police Gassed Asthmatic Dino Melaye" — Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / FG Vs Dino Melaye: Senator "Tears Eyes" Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye:senator Asks Godswill Akpabio To Decamp To APC by Naijasimplenews: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2017
The Senator also praised the Akwa-Ibom state Governor, Udom Emmanuel for making giant strides in the state.

Embattled Senator Dino Melaye has called on his colleague in the Red Chambers, Godswill Akpabio to decamp to the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Melaye made the comment while speaking at Akpabio’s constituency briefing which held on Friday, July 7, 2017, at Ikot Ekpene Township Stadium.
The Senator also praised the Akwa-Ibom state Governor, Udom Emmanuel for making giant strides in the state.
Melaye said “I am overwhelmed by the level of development I have seen today in Akwa Ibom State.
“I want to thank My Friend and Brother, Sen.Akpabio and Governor Udom for keeping Akwa Ibom on the path of sustainable progress.

“We certainly need more people who can achieve these giant strides in my party. I am therefore using this great opportunity to invite you to join my party, the All Progressives Congress, APC.”
Meanwhile, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has vowed to continue the recall process of Senator Dino Melaye.

SOURCES:http://www.naijasimple.com/2017/07/must-readdecamp-to-apcdino-melaye-tells.html

lalasticlala
Re: Dino Melaye:senator Asks Godswill Akpabio To Decamp To APC by smartty68(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2017
Melaye said “I am overwhelmed by the level of development I have seen today in Akwa Ibom State.

And what has been the level of development in Kogi since you and Bello took over?

All you know is defect from one political parties to another!

Kwontinu

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye:senator Asks Godswill Akpabio To Decamp To APC by Jimiyke(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2017
#inukwa

(1) (Reply)

PDP Won Osunwest / I Am Going Nowhere, My Four Years And More Are Too Sure— Melaye / Aisha Says When Buhari Returns, ‘hyenas Will Be Sent Out Of The Kingdom’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.