Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:45 PM

Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians (1097 Views)

Lady Steals Her Benefactor’s Child Just To Deceive Her Own Husband . / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Man Caught After Disguising As A Lady In Order To Deceive Male Clients. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Amoyinoluwa24: 7:29am On Jul 09, 2017
The young man pictured below sneaked into the office of a UNILAG Lecturer, Professor Ibrahim Oreagba of the Department of Therapeutics and Toxicology and took pictures with his (Prof. Ibrahim's) awards.

Unknowing to him, the lecturer's name is clearly shown on the awards as seen in the photo below.

He is now using it to deceive some Nigerians, including Davido.

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/07/man-takes-pictures-with-unilag.html

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2017
good
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by smartty68(m): 7:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Living the fake life

Someone was smarter than he thought he was. And those UNILAG Babes would have been drooling all over him already cheesy
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Jostico: 7:35am On Jul 09, 2017
cheesy That one done quick quick go say bless G. attention

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by sarrki(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2017
Hopeless dude
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by omenka(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
Na wa oo!

Just when you think you've seen the last.. .

Smh.

Even Davido fell for it.
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
ok
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
okkkk
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Amoyinoluwa24: 7:37am On Jul 09, 2017
More...here is Mr Ibrahim Oreagba

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by xamuel17(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2017
wasted sperm! �
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by kiddoiLL(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2017
Fake life everywhere...well diff stroke for diff folks
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Jabioro: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2017
When he finished deceive himself we no see whose to be blamed..
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by smartty68(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Lawd! This your grammar sounds more like a poet.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:

speak english bro.... haba!

drabeey was HERE

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Ehiscotch(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
He is now a graduate and served.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Ehiscotch(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
He is now a graduate and served. grin
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 09, 2017
Bahd boy
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2017
Ehiscotch:
He is now a graduate and served.
he served his ancestors pap and akara
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by meezynetwork(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2017
Davido fall hand
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Jabioro: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2017
Drabeey:

speak english bro.... haba!

drabeey was HERE
Did you know he destabilising his life.. I help him to accomplished his missions.. didn't you get confuse and you're force to mentioned my comment...?
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by odogwu190(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:
use cutlass n cut grammar for me!!!!
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Jabioro: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2017
odogwu190:
use cutlass n cut grammar for me!!!!
I loved the way you guys are quoting me this morning because the topic itself is about deceit.. Let me do another murder like you really stated..

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by funlord(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:
I loved the way you guys are quoting me this morning because the topic itself is about deceit.. Let me do another murder like you really stated..

Ogbeni follow their advice and stop posting! You are giving most of us eyeball fever! Haba..... angry
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by Jabioro: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
funlord:

Ogbeni follow their advice and stop posting! You are giving most of us eyeball fever! Haba..... angry
Let your eyes get off my post if you lack humorous attitude.
Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jabioro:
Make I take selfie with your grammar
Chairman cool cool cool

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
ashkenking:
he served his ancestors pap and akara
Haba

Re: Man Takes Pictures With UNILAG Lecturer's Awards & Uses It To Deceive Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
smartty68:
Living the fake life

Someone was smarter than he thought he was. And those UNILAG Babes would have been drooling all over him already cheesy
I tell you.
Davido even comment on the guy post grin grin grin
Fake people every where
Fake life

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Nabbed In Asia For Overstaying And Drug Trafficking / See How My House Was Robbed This Afternoon In Lagos / Breaking: In Ozubulu As Unknown Gun Men Kill People In A Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.