Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,921 members, 7,945,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:42 AM

Victorious Army Ministries - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Victorious Army Ministries (841 Views)

How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Victorious Prayers And Prophetic Declarations.. Download It For Free / 2017 Prophecies By Prophet U.E James Of Fountain Of Hope Ministries Inc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victorious Army Ministries by Tehchie: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2017
God boosted my Business through this Ministry.
Before i went there i had read an article online that had a negative thing to say about the church, but because i have my own mind. I wanted to decide for my self.
I went to Sunday service, where The head pastor started praying about, how some people's star has been covered and how you should pray to God and ask for your star back and the Crown of your glory, so we prayed. I had been out of work for years. When i left the church that sunday i felt ok, i had learnt about things that i did not know about before. When i reached home that day an grin smiley cheesy old school friend contacted me
That is how i became rich today. I am grateful for Gods Victorious Army Ministries.
Any that curse them is cursed indeed.

(1) (Reply)

The Confession Of Batimeus About The Promiscuity Of Yeshua / Why Do Smaller Churches Not Perform Miracles Like Their Headquarters / Mary Worship Jesus, If You Can't Worship Jesus You Shall Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.