Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) (60684 Views)

Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment / People Climb Tree To See Buhari In Jigawa As President Visits (Photos) / CAN President Visits Senator Dino Melaye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Jonathan remains the worst President in Nigerian history. His paid foot soldiers in the north can can wear his wife's skirt, we are not decieved. The last election showed he was not wanted and booted out. No propaganda will resell Jonathan to Nigerians. Buhari's 2 years despite ill health is better than Jonathan's 6 years of massive looting. God bless Buhari and give him good health so he can continue his good works. sad
With all his looting I was using N500 to cook soup nd managed N10000 in school buh with bahari's ill health N500 no even reach garri for rubber guy e b like say hunger no dey ur side
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jostico:
lipsrsealed obviously majority of Nigerians don't hate ourselves or religion or philosophy . but the media hypes and make we cause enemity to ourselves for no good reason. Hausa, igbo, Yoruba we don't hate ourselves the media is the reason we feel one is inferior to the other. mind you something being written or said 2004 would forever remain. coming generation would read and the hatred develops into eons

Oga abeg I dey use everything dey beg, just speak for yourself for now.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:
I think everyone should join hands and fight for justice with ipob, coz a lot of people are pretending like all is well with this administration.
Fight for which injustice, make I hear? When you are doing me injustice with that your posture in your profile picture.
Just give your life to Christ, simple.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Jonathan remains the worst President in Nigerian history. His paid foot soldiers in the north can can wear his wife's skirt, we are not decieved. The last election showed he was not wanted and booted out. No propaganda will resell Jonathan to Nigerians. Buhari's 2 years despite ill health is better than Jonathan's 6 years of massive looting. God bless Buhari and give him good health so he can continue his good works. sad
Please Na allow just a grain of sense to fall on you and please stop smoking Scorpion fart, very very bad to the brain.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by MediumStout(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
debbycreamy:

With all his looting I was using N500 to cook soup nd managed N10000 in school buh with bahari's ill health N500 no even reach garri for rubber guy e b like say hunger no dey ur side

Eeya sorry. Relocate to the north. Food stuff is cheaper in the north
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by able20(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Buhari's failure & disappearance has made Nigerians to love Sir GEJ more.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

Says one of the hopeless ipods. Whether it is kaduna or kano, they are northerners. GTFO my mention, you ugly, flat head, beard chested, yam lag, protruding tummy , stinky ipod olo.sho.
Mehn your bile must have black colour, look at how hatred and rage is driving you to lagoon but life goes on.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by surgical: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jostico:
lipsrsealed obviously majority of Nigerians don't hate ourselves or religion or philosophy . but the media hypes and make we cause enemity to ourselves for no good reason. Hausa, igbo, Yoruba we don't hate ourselves the media is the reason we feel one is inferior to the other. mind you something being written or said 2004 would forever remain. coming generation would read and the hatred develops into eons
The media is the problem all over.the world but they failed with trump in america.There is nothing they did not paint the man ,including their fake opinion pools, the man still prevailed,we will also get there one day in nigeria.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by yarimo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Oya close your mouth, I don piss full inside.

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Tinyemeka(m): 6:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:
I think everyone should join hands and fight for justice with ipob, coz a lot of people are pretending like all is well with this administration.
Ada this your photo is catastrophically dangerous. Is the face proportionally commensurate? cool
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by yinkslinks(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
let me make ur likes 100 okay you try grin grin grin grin
vanbonattel:
There is nothing that can reformat ones brain like hunger.

In Patience Jonathan voice "Chaai"! grin
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by mark2sunny(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

May God have mercy on you.
Have you eaten since last week?
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Milf!
Cuckold!!!
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by kingsfield(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Tell me one good work of ur absentee Presdo?

Is it the witch hunting going (seizure of all investment belonging to any POP card carrying member ) on, using EFCC as his servant.
For example here in Enugu, Sullivan's properties ( his SPAR superstores) was sealed by EFCC but immediately he cross carpeted to APC he's properties was released.
Check wella around u any property sealed by EFCC around u belongs to PDP card carrying member.
Tell me z dat a good corruption fight or a case of intimidation?

2 Likes

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

Says one of the hopeless ipods. Whether it is kaduna or kano, they are northerners. GTFO my mention, you ugly, flat head, beard chested, yam lag, protruding tummy , stinky ipod olo.sho.
Waoh! The tin pain you wella! See para! grin
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by lailo: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
MalcoImX:
When did he know that GEJ was coming to have prepared his masks.
u got a very good question.All were planned.

1 Like

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Sagay212: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Waoh! The tin pain you wella! See para! grin

No..e no pain me. Na wetin you be i tell you so. Even you nor fit deny am.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by CharlotteFlair: 7:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

No..e no pain me. Na wetin you be i tell you so. Even you nor fit deny am.
Shut up you shameless buharist! Even Tifnubu that whitewashed the old sepulchre and made him presidiot have since recoiled into his shell while an inconsequential simpleton like you keep jumping upandan looking for where to commit suicide! Are there no skull miners in your own groove where you can go and present your head for money rituals? Why are you bent on implicating me in your impending doom? Ok, open your mouth make I piss put first embarassed
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by ItsTutsi(m): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cheerful giver
CharlotteFlair:
Cuckold!!!
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Sagay212: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Shut up you shameless buharist! Even Tifnubu that whitewashed the old sepulchre and made him presidiot have since recoiled into his shell while an inconsequential simpleton like you keep jumping upandan looking for where to commit suicide! Are there no skull miners in your own groove where you can go and present your head for money rituals? Why are you bent on implicating me in your impending doom? Ok, open your mouth make I piss put first embarassed

Dirty ipod slut...is that how you pee in your parents mouth? .Nnamdi kanu is waiting for you in his father's room. I heard he likes beard chested girls with yam legs and big stomach. Take note he is broke. He'll phuck you and promise you biafruad or death. Death is what i think a worthless village who.re like you will get though because Biafra is a mirage. Anoufia!!!
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Skubidude(m): 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Buhari introduced BVN.

Buhari arrested Nnamdi Kanu and quenched the biafra agitations.

Buhari faced the igbo's and let them know politics of hate is bad by calling them 5%.

Buhari is fighting corruption unlike GEJ who said stealing is not corruption.

Ehya.. it like ur brain is paiining u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by luswitz(f): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Buhari introduced BVN.

Buhari arrested Nnamdi Kanu and quenched the biafra agitations.

Buhari faced the igbo's and let them know politics of hate is bad by calling them 5%.

Buhari is fighting corruption unlike GEJ who said stealing is not corruption.

omg! shocked are u kidding me?? You couldnt even outline a reasonal point.This is the reason why Nigeria is backwards... may God help us.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by professorchuks(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
adadike281:

AUNTY Janet u dey fear to put face online?
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by odiokay: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
henryanna36:
I was thinking that Goodluck Jonathan is not loved in the north.Contrary to my believe,some Kano youths yesterday wore GEJ mask when he visited the state for late Maitama Sule's condolence.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/kano-youths-wear-goodluck-jonathan-mask.html
paid youths! SMH
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Codes151(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew this are the kind of people making GEJ to be claiming and parading him self like an elder Statesman and celebrity. undecided
calm down!! The hunger where your brothers Dey face never reach u yet! Your battery Dey full... e go soon low
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by selch(m): 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:

Honestly, thunder fall on you.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by johnpaulbuddy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
oga pls keep quiet,its nt a must to comment...is Buhari nt surrounded with dose thief's dat stole money during Jonathan regime..what has he done to dem??..Even osinbajo who has just worked for months has done better Dan Buhari...d only thing he has achieved is travelling all over the world and dis sickness of no return
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by CorperKola: 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
vanbonattel:

MediumStout talking grin grin
medium stout must be high really high except he was being sarcastic.
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by Masculity(m): 11:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
chiagozien:
this one na story,let election time come, they will rather vote abubarka shekau than goodluck.

Common name you can't spell correctly.

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by yarimo(m): 12:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Codes151:
calm down!! The hunger where your brothers Dey face never reach u yet! Your battery Dey full... e go soon low

Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by DavidEsq(m): 12:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Billyonaire:

MediumStout, I love the name more than I love his principles. This man, pay attention to him. For he speaks his version of truth. For him Buhari is doing well even on hospital bed. For him, even in death, Buhari will be better than Jonathan. For him, nothing can be wrong in Buhari, even the sands Buhari walks on is better than Jonathan. But if you check his brain very very well. His left brain hemisphere is 100% dysfunctional, so what ever his ego props up, must be truth.

We must learn to tolerate the idiots in our midst.
Unparalleled savagery, butchery, wickedry, madestry, killery undecided
Re: Youths Wear Goodluck Jonathan Mask In Kano As Ex President Visits (Pics) by sapele914(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Blackfire:
If u wear buhari s face to the south south militants will militate u.

Wear it in the south East , your name na sorry.

You can only try that in the sw and north.
I thought they had a massive rally in Owerri for President Buhari 2 weeks ago or you missed the event?I guess you live somewhere in the South West?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba... / Why We Arrested Senator Okorocha - Police / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.