Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' (391 Views)

Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / "Statue Of Jesus In Anambra Drops Water Miraculously"(Photos Shared On Facebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' by aliunath(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2017
This is a true story, it happened few weeks ago in Lagos. After this happened my eyes were open to some of the ways God protect us from impeding evil but we see it as disappointment because we refuse to open our spiritual eyes. That's why in every situation give Thanks to God because His thought for us are good! Even the Muslim know and do this.

I woke up early to board a bus to Surulere where I work, a middle aged market woman joined me(she held a basket). Then suddenly a danfo came out from a street opposite the estate I came out from with 4 passengers neatly dressed so we didn't suspect they were 'one chanced' people. we jejely boarded and it took off.

Two minutes or so we saw another lady dressed in suit like a banker running out of her street waving us to stop so she could join. the bus stopped ,as soon as she got to us just about to climb over a culvert and enter the bus, her shoe cut and to worsen situation, fell off her leg into the culvert. she began to lament and curse, saying she just bought the expensive shoes and she had a meeting that early morning,she was left with no option than to turn around and go home to get another one. so we left and continued.

We still didn't suspect anything till the bus took a sharp turn towards anoda route, I noticed abnormalities, I removed my ear piece as I was about to ask what's going on,they pointed a gun at us and told us to cooperate. my brothers and sisters that was how dey began to collect everything from me and that woman o. 2 solid phones from me and 5k den almost 150k from the woman (all her market money) took us to one bush along iyanoba road stopped and ask us to get out fast and don't look back. we were not beaten or push out a moving bus tho I felt for the woman and consoled her bc she began to cry saying she had lost everything. my point here is that, the lady whose shoe fell in d culvert wen she was aproaching the 'evil' danfo would probably have lost more than her shoe or even be raped but God saved her without her knowing till date.

1 Like

Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' by dingbang(m): 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Thank God you weren't injured
Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' by michb(m): 12:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
God is good all the time. If only we can remember this at every situation we past through. It will help us understand His Goodness.
I still Thank God that you were'nt rape. As for the other women, God is still good & only Him can explain why she was robbed.
Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' by DeSepiero(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
while God miraculously saved her, he lets hundreds of other commuters fall victim?
Re: How God Miraculously Saved A Lady From Boarding A 'one Chanced Bus ' by AK6464(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
How I wish she gets to read this, she'll thank God better

(1) (Reply)

Love, A Duty Beyond Emotions / Please Help Me Judge This!! / God's Plan For Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.