Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,255 members, 7,916,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding (1011 Views)

Emir Sanusi's Wives, Daughters, Daughter-In-Law, Others (Photos) / 4 Northern Nigeria Elites Whose Daughters Don’t Wear Hijab (pictures) / Alaafin Of Oyo, Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka, Amosun At African Drums Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by naturalman: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
https://www.naij.com/1114028-ooni-ife-4-governors-phones-stolen-wedding-dabiri-gov-amosuns-children.html

According to journalist, Azuka Ogujiuba who shared the experience on her social media page, the phones were stolen even with the amount of security details being attached to the governors.

She also narrated how her friend's phone was also stolen along with N30,000 from her purse.

Sharing a video of the Ooni and his entourage, Azuka captioned her post;
"the royal fathers were in the building at the Dabiri and Amosu's wedding in Abeokuta

I am still in awe of how the Ooni's phone, his best friend Jide Fadairo's phone and four governors phone was stolen at the wedding? I mean what about their security details, were they dozing or what? Even on our table my friend @winolive iphone and 30k was nicked from her purse and immediately l mounted more security on my iPhone 7, because it is just 2 weeks old, l know l will faint in that hall if my own joins the missing ones or the thief will steal me along o"!
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by hakeem4(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
What were the security men doing ?

For them to steal 4 governors phone, what will happen to we common citizens?

Please someone should help me faint

2 Likes

Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Ohammadike: 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonjas stealing from their kings

1 Like

Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by conductor2: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Leave them. Instead of Obasanjo, Osunbande, Thieffnubu and other mofos to be debating how to eradicate skull mining, baddo terrorism, rituals, yahoo yahoo and stealing in their region, they are busing poking nose inside Igbo matters when Igbos are not their mates.

Tufiakwa.

Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by bewla(m): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
iku pe won
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Blackfire(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonja afonsi..

Eleyi ti o jale roju ni.

Criminals

1 Like

Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Amarabae(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Nawa o. How is that possible?
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Martin0(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Haahhahahahaha chai afonja's men,well not a new thing sha,na so dem take collect my own oooo since then I barely go to such occasions with my browsing phone other than my Nokia touch
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by OVI75(m): 1:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jaaz At Work Noni,

If This Story Is True,Ooni And Dos Govs Are In Serious Poo
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by psucc(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
That's why I fear Nigerians pass landmines.
Except they're not willing, but where they will, they act will all amount of precision.
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by Sonoyom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonja self
Re: Oni Of Ife, 4 Other Govs Had Their Phone Stolen In Gov. Amosun Daughters Wedding by conductor2: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
You won't find them here. They are busy slinging poo at each other inside Biafran threads cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Some Facts On Africa / Popular Food Vendor Buried In A Pot-like Coffin / Bizzare Form Of Marriage Of A Tribe In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.