Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,485 members, 7,974,970 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:59 PM

You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid (4082 Views)

You Have No Right To Call Someone Fake - Linda Ikeji Blast Wizkid Over Coza Issu / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by russman: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
You Are Mad, What About Borno IDPs” – Nigerians React To Wizkid Donating All His Earnings From London Show To Grenfell Tower Fire Victims

Earlier, we reported about Wizkid announcing that he would be donating proceeds of his concert in London to the survivors of Grenfell Tower Fire.

As usual my Naija twitter users must talk and this has stirred mixed reactions among his fans.some welcomed his decision whilethe others have accused him of ignoring the many internally displaced persons in Nigeria.

See what he posted

See more blast http://fstrends.com.ng/2017/07/mad-borno-idps-nigerians-react-wizkid-donating-earnings-london-show-grenfell-tower-fire-victims/
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by LecciGucci: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wizkid is a fool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by kelvinhilton(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
... E concern enybody on how he spends his cash Biko make dem pack well..

1 Like

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Ermacc: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
That is reality for you. We treat those we know with contempt and lick the ass of those we barely know. Wizkid has just exhibited that on a bigger platform

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by sinaj(f): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy they promote himself internationally una dey complain for him own money sad

U guys should free him jarey! he has a reason for doing dat.

8 Likes

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by russman: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
charity begins at home
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wizkid Is seeking For International Recognition he is just struggling in Vain he will end up like Dbanj.... Take a look at this new artist AYo Jay doing wonders ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Tamarapetty(f): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
smh
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by verygudbadguy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2017
So you expect Wiz to do a show in bereaved community of London and bring the proceeds to IDPs in Nigeria. Who does that? He is only doing his part to put smiles on the faces of the families that are mourning. A lot of people have promised to host gigs in the city to help the families of the victims. The London community are the ones that would pay for tickets and not people from the Northern Nigeria. Let's be real na.

What Nigerians should be asking is for him to come back home and host gigs to generate money for the IDPs too.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by LUGBE: 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
I support Wizkid on this will you tell someone where and how to spend his money.

Idp bornu is self inflicted condition which everybody is tired of.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by LUGBE: 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
I support Wizkid on this will you tell someone where and how to spend his money.

Nonsense kiss

2 Likes

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by russman: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
and people they suffer for Bornu ...the guy no help dem
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by russman: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
LUGBE:

Nonsense kiss

teamwizkid sighted
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by russman: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
Wizkid Is seeking For International Recognition he is just struggling in Vain he will end up like Dbanj.... Take a look at this new artist AYo Jay doing wonders ....

you right bro.... I support your writeups
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by kiddoiLL(m): 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
hin call pesin duck...call one frog...una support am...frog donate n epp hin naija pple, duck donate n epp hin naija pple few days ago.. hin wan con donate to london victims una dey complain..shebi na una b hin fans, wetin consign me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by AuroraB(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nansense! What Borno? I ask.
Till they decide to stop bombing themselves to flinders, Wizkid, after greenfell victims, try Jamaicans, they need some help too.
Nansense angry

1 Like

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by horlareey(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
You'll bashing him should go to his twitter handle and read all his post.. Do your research properly before criticism.. He's hosting 4 shows here in Nigeria and donating the money back to the people..
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by horlareey(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
AuroraB:
Nansense! What Borno? I ask.
Till they decide to stop bombing themselves to flinders, Wizkid, after greenfell victims, try Jamaicans, they need some help too.
Nansense angry

Shey na him get the show ni? He's not the only artist performing there.. Dem invite am ni..
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Ghostgood: 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why do some people always see the negative side of everything?... Negativity is sticky and a stain to the brain(mind).
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some of these celebs to do these acts of charity just to win the hearts of the people . It also gets them the attention which is good for their business .

He has chosen the right situation to get him more attention internationally. He is a little too late though . Celebs like Adele , Rita Ora have already advantage of the unfortunate incident to 'spread love ' . Maybe it was sincere but errm , I strongly doubt that .
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by dacovajnr: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
verygudbadguy:
So you expect Wiz to do a show in bereaved community of London and bring the proceeds to IDPs in Nigeria. Who does that? He is only doing his part to put smiles on the faces of the families that are mourning. A lot of people have promised to host gigs in the city to help the families of the victims. The London community are the ones that would pay for tickets and not people from the Northern Nigeria. Let's be real na.

What Nigerians should be asking is for him to come back home and host gigs to generate money for the IDPs too.
God bless you!!

3 Likes

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by KingTom(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Una too complain chai sad so make he do show for London carry the money go borno? undecided

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by IamOpemipo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
KingTom:
Una too complain chai sad so make he do show for London carry the money go borno? undecided

God bless you for this picture, Watch as pple will skip your post and Continue ranting..

My pple read to react And not understand, and you oga blogger, u probably saw this tweet but wish to grab the one laced with controversy so you can gt traffic, crashing fall on your site Dia..

1 Like

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Jenlayo4963: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy go donate money for Idp in borno... But the money no go reach them... The Oga at the Top go chop the money as usual
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Nbote(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
He shld donate to IDPs so dat one money-miss-road politician or his connects will use all d money to cut grass and feed d refugees d same grass abi?? The whole politicians from d north is enough to feed , shelter and take care of all d IDPs in d country but no dey are busy claiming their birthright and all those broke ass niggas are busy insulting an artiste for giving earnings of his foreign show to d host nation.. Wen he does shows here in Nigeria and donates to Europe or d US then U can all scream blue murder.. But for now, Be humble and sit down..

5 Likes

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by abumeinben(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
LecciGucci:
Wizkid is a fool

Your government played politics with its own citizens and you want an individual hustler to donate his earnings to same citizens?

Even if he donated the money to IDPs, who told you the money would get to the right quarters?

You better keep your money for those who genuinely qualify for it.
Grow up (no0fens)

1 Like

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Madeu(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Talk to Northern politicians that invented Book haram for selfish gains. If you know how much they profited from the scourge I don't think you should blame WizKid. People from the north hasn't condemned nor make a protect against BH. Technically, it doesn't concern them. So with WizKid.
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Aabheaven(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
I knew ds proud nigga has inferiority complex but I did not know he is an ass licker. Well, not a fan of naija celebs. Money don't change who you are. It brings out d real u
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Jointhemiltons2(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Aabheaven:
I knew ds proud nigga has inferiority complex but I did not know he is an ass licker. Well, not a fan of naija celebs. Money don't change who you are. It brings out d real u
Ehya olodo atleast do ur research well next time.

Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by farouk0403(m): 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Showing off, charity begins at home
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by Aabheaven(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:

Ehya olodo atleast do ur research well next time.
it looks like u are a retard. I wanted to abuse but I just looked at ur post over time and I found out that nature has done more harm on you. Let's me not worsen your case. Dumbass
Re: You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid by gbzed(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
The guy is craving international fame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Drops Enchanting Photos To Celebrate 31st Birthday / Nollywood Actress, Dakore And Ope Ayeola Give Birth Outside The Country / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Enormous Backside (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.