Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

Smelling Urine Help Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smelling Urine Help Needed (869 Views)

Should I Be Worried My Urine Isn't Salty? / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! / Smelling Your Partner's Fart Will Prolong Your Life - Scientific Research Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smelling Urine Help Needed by akindayo12(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
please help me out. my urine is smelling any time I urinate. I had been drinking lots of water. yet it's the same since over 2 months ago now. but someone told me its an infection. please if you have any idea let me know. thanks you.
Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Does Nairaland look like a hospital? It's most likely an infection, possibly UTI. Seek medical help.
Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by sammysunny88: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
K
akindayo12:
please help me out. my urine is smelling any time I urinate. I had been drinking lots of water. yet it's the same since over 2 months ago now. but someone told me its an infection. please if you have any idea let me know. thanks you.
. That is one of the symptom of urinary tract infection but to be very sure, go for laboratory test then you can get back to me because I can be of help to get cure for any kind of infection with Chinese herbal product. I have used this herbal product to cure many urinary tract infection and viginal tract infection. You can get back to me let's talk about it. 0/8/0/6/8/8/0/3/3/8/6
Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by akindayo12(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inanna:
Does Nairaland look like a hospital? It's most likely an infection, possibly UTI. Seek medical help.

OK thanks. I will go for check up.
Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by MrCork: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Inanna:

....madam..go away nah....u ain't lightskin an we don't want u on nairaland.....u gold digggger...away go pliss!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by cheyi(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Its an infection obviously. Sleeping with infected and untreated partner will increase the chances of the infection in your body
Run a laboratory test
Check for antibiotics with the most sensitivity
Take the antibiotics religiously
Introduce supplements such as cranberry and apple cider vinegar (08099995248).
Ensure you avoid unprotected sex.
Your partner must be treated before having unprotected sex.
Good luck.
Pharm Michael
Re: Smelling Urine Help Needed by akindayo12(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
cheyi:
Its an infection obviously. Sleeping with infected and untreated partner will increase the chances of the infection in your body
Run a laboratory test
Check for antibiotics with the most sensitivity
Take the antibiotics religiously
Introduce supplements such as cranberry and apple cider vinegar (08099995248).
Ensure you avoid unprotected sex.
Your partner must be treated before having unprotected sex.
Good luck.
Pharm Michael

please are you a doctor. if yes. please how can you help a brother out here.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Visit Clem's Makeup And Spa / Operation Weigh Less / Do You Know Fart Has Health Benefits? | See Health Benefits Of Fart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.