Stats: 3,192,126 members, 7,946,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Cyber Cafe Timer Ticket Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cyber Cafe Timer Ticket Needed (1351 Views)

Cyber Cafe Timer Full Version / Handy Cafe Timer Software For Your Cafe / Linux Cyber Cafe Timer (2) (3) (4)

Cyber Cafe Timer Ticket Needed by charly4tex(m): 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2010
Hello Fellow Naija,

Please help me out with this issue, have sent up a Cyber Café for 5 systems, but I don’t’ know which of the Ticket Timer Software I should go for. Although am aware of CyberKlock but I don’t know much about them.

Help me out with the Cost of:
1. Software of the Timer, and how to obtain it.
2. Good ISP for the 5 systems
3. And other devices that may be needed.

Awaiting your kind assistance.

geneplanet@yahoo.com
0802-876-2838
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer Ticket Needed by abmart: 11:31am On Feb 03, 2010
get in touch through abmartconsult1@yahoo.com or 07068375795, I have equally send you mail, go and read it and get back to me.
Re: Cyber Cafe Timer Ticket Needed by smakcad(m): 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2010
ok for a timer u may use a free one for now.since it is a 5 computer cafe u sud be able to manage it.use net timer.just download frm the internet.then if u need a workable system that affords u to pay little and get good speed for ur cafe, u may have to contact me,lets see physically.

Brand New Laptops For Sale / Glo Modem Issue / Top 8 Best Operating System Professional Hackers Use