Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,401 members, 7,978,273 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:06 AM

4 State Governors, Ooni Of Ife Had Their Phones Stolen At Dabiri- Amosun Wedding - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 4 State Governors, Ooni Of Ife Had Their Phones Stolen At Dabiri- Amosun Wedding (388 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begs Abike Dabiri To Escape Abuse In Oman / Nnamdi Kanu Meets S'east State Governors Over Anambra Gov Election / Bailout Fund: Buhari Saved State Governors From Pdp's Mess — Gov. Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 State Governors, Ooni Of Ife Had Their Phones Stolen At Dabiri- Amosun Wedding by oprite: 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Four state Governors, the Ooni of Ife - Oba Adeyeye
Ogunwusi and his best friend Jide Fadairo had their
phones stolen at the wedding of Abike Dabiri and
Governor Ibikunle Amosun's children. Azuka Ogujiuba of Media Room Hub reported the
theft. She also claimed that her friend's phone was
also stolen along with N30,000 from her purse. Azuka wrote, ''The royal fathers were in the
building at the Dabiri and Amosu's wedding in
Abeokuta I am still in awe of how the Ooni's phone,
his best friend Jide Fadairo's phone and four
governors phone was stolen at the wedding? I
mean what about their security details, were they dozing or what? Even on our table my friend
@winolive iphone and 30k was nicked from her
purse and immediately l mounted more security on
my iPhone 7, because it is just 2 weeks old, l know l
will faint in that hall if my own joins the missing
ones or the thief will steal me along o''
Source:http://picocurl.com/2aKz

(1) (Reply)

What Would Jesus Drive? Pope Tells Priests To Buy "Humble" Cars / Street Rap Lord Contest / Why Do Mosquitoes Not Bite During The Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.