Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,249 members, 7,884,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. (850 Views)

My Facebook Friend Just Posted After Sex Photo Of Wife SEE / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / "Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by SmartchoicesNG: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
After childbirth the baby takes over possession... somewhat exclusively.... What are your suggestions on regaining exclusive possession? Mature contributions please....

Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by IamSINZ(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
Agbaya! cheesy
Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by SmartchoicesNG: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:
Agbaya! cheesy
What's the best way?
Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by jhydebaba(m): 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
u dey jealous ur innocent baby cheesy abeg, make the child enjoy joor. Afterall, the baby will eventually leave it for u tongue whether u take step or not.
Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by IamSINZ(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

What's the best way?

Breast milk tastes nasty, so it's in your best interest to keep away until she's done lactating.
Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by AngelicDamsel(f): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yeh! See my former dp!!!

She wanted it public anyway grin grin grin

I'm talking to myself!!!
so don't mention this!!!

Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by SmartchoicesNG: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamSINZ:

Breast milk tastes nasty, so it's in your best interest to keep away until she's done lactating.
Ehhh hold it right dia.... E sweet no be small... unless say na pregnant women own you dey sip. cheesy
Re: How To Regain Exclusive Ownership Of Wife's Breasts.. by SmartchoicesNG: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
sad more suggestions needed@iamkashybaby fall in

(1) (Reply)

No need / How To Get Laid At NYSC Camp / Sex And Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.