Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,410 members, 7,891,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners (15221 Views)

Kayode Fayemi Sworn-in As Ekiti Governor, Fayose Absent / Dino Melaye & Governor Fayose Step Out In Style This Sunday Afternoon / Fayose Re-appoints Six Sacked Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by HungerBAD: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Our thoughts are with the Chief Dullard, Muhomodu Buhary, the sickness brought upon Nigeria by some elements.

Well don Fayose.

Thank God my personal brother that you have come back from your self imposed exile.

How abroad?you see reno Omokri there?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by banmee(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
misano:
Our leaders are confused... God help us.

Funny thing is you will still vote the same guys in again.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Yello1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
I knw it is gonna be like thhat cos some of dem are hard working
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by kentus101(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
I refused to like these man
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Firefire(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Thank God my personal brother that you have come back from your self imposed exile.

How abroad?you see reno Omokri there?

Won fi ete le, won pa lapalapa.

On both short & long run, Fayose is far better than the repackaged old-cargo sold to Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by HungerBAD: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:

Won fi ete le, won pa lapalapa.

On both short & long run, Fayose is far better than the repackaged old-cargo sold to Nigerians.

Holy ghost fire.

We are talking about your trip to self exile,and you unpatriotic Nigerian is disrespting your President.

You know we Westerners are trained to be respectful.

How was your trip oremi?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Firefire(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Holy ghost fire.

We are talking about your trip to self exile,and you unpatriotic Nigerian is disrespting your President.

You know we Westerners are trained to be respectful.

How was your trip oremi?

Why are you this particular about my trips?

Leave me out and let us discuss the calamity you guys brought upon Nigerians.

As many who participated in bringing this disaster (so called CHAIN-GE) upon our dear country, your reward is ahead of you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Daboomb: 8:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
dammy13:
Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has recalled six out of the 16 sacked commissioners. The governor had last week dissolved the State Executive Council in a major decision.

Fayose, however, in a statement by his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, on Sunday directed the recall commissioners to return to their duty post on Monday (today).

Those recalled are Commissioner for Environment, Bisi Kolawole; Mrs Funmi Ogun (works), Ayodele Michael (Commerce and Industry), Kehinde Odebunmi (Agriculture), Toyin Ojo (Finance) and Dr Olurotimi Ojo (Health).

The statement said the remaining 10 commissioners shall be appointed in due course, calling on the people of the state to be patient.

The governor promised to raise a good team that will give the people the deserved dividends of democracy.

http://fabinfos.com/breaking-fayose-recalls-six-sacked-commissioners/

Planning for Dividend" .........After SEVEN YEARS! shocked shocked

Fear don catch Fayose make those Commissioners no expose am.
grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by HungerBAD: 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:

As many who participated in bringing this disaster (so called CHAIN-GE) upon our dear country, your reward is ahead of you.

Did you not Vote for Buhari too?why come out to pretend you did not?was it ghosts that voted him in the west massively?i stand with the APC. I stand with Tinubu.

Our rewards will be great ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Firefire(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Did you not Vote for Buhari too?why come out to pretend you did not?was it ghosts that voted him in the west massively?i stand with the APC. I stand with Tinubu.

Our rewards will be great ahead.

Kontinue...

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by HungerBAD: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:

Kontinue...

Lol.

Welcome back. Hope you brought back Trump bread from yankee?

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Daboomb: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
Firefire:

As one of those who voted for the "Change" of leadership, my prayer for you is below:

As many as those of you who continue to applaud the CALAMITY that brought Nigeria to its sorry state before Buhari took over, may your lives be run and end up the way Jonathan ran and left Nigeria.
Oya say Amen loudly, make l hear. undecided undecided

At least Jonathan was the best . grin ;Ding to happen to Nigeria,
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Firefire(m): 8:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol.

Welcome back. Hope you brought back Trump bread from yankee?

The failure of AD => AC => ACN => & APC successive government in Lagos is now in the full glare of the world as water takes over our abode. sad

3 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Jaqenhghar: 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

They act as if someone put a gun to their heads and forced them to vote.
Me I dont even have a voter's card. Like whats the use? The candidates are usually incompetent. Even when they are competent it wont make any difference because the mumu followers wont play their part.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by banmee(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

They act as if someone put a gun to their heads and forced them to vote.
Me I dont even have a voter's card. Like whats the use? The candidates are usually incompetent. Even when they are competent it wont make any difference because the mumu followers wont play their part.

You asked me once how i left Nigeria. O'l boy, na visa lottery oooo. Like play like play, one day i just fill the application online at home, and voila i won. Strange part is winning is not a guarantee you will get the visa. Come see cry for embassy as they were denying people the visa even after they paid the visa fee. 500k back then is like 5 mill now oooo. Funny thing is two of my brothers one same year too. Guy, if they still do it i beg try your luck. There is also the canadian, Australian and new zealand immigration programme. They do work but it takes a while to process. Mine took almost two years.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by ishua(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pledge your loyalty and state what your contribution will be to the success of the party's candidate in the forthcoming governorship election, then
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by misano(m): 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

I just try to pick D best. I didn't vote in the last election because I didn't believe in any of D candidates.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by banmee(m): 8:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
misano:

I just try to pick D best. I didn't vote in the last election because I didn't believe in any of D candidates.

Commendable of you but know this. Nigeria does not have one single person who qualifies as a leader. Why? Because the mentality is badly tainted in Nigeria. Do you want to take a bet? I guarantee you that in 2030 Nigerians will still be talking about bad leadership and why they are not moving forward. Just watch.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by zoedew: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Legally, the state executive council stands dissolved and the commissioners remained sacked. If he wants some of them back in office, he should present their names to the state house of assembly and get them confirmed again. Telling them to go back to office without clearance from the state assembly is illegal and unconstitutional.

Signposts the impunity that pervades the political space in Nigeria.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by misano(m): 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

Commendable of you but know this. Nigeria does not have one single person who qualifies as a leader. Why? Because the mentality is badly tainted in Nigeria. Do you want to take a bet? I guarantee you that in 2030 Nigerians will still be talking about bad leadership and why they are not moving forward. Just watch.

U don't need to tell me, I know. LoL....

D country just dey make man weak.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Lexxyla: 9:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
seunmsg:
Legally, the state executive council stands dissolved and the commissioners remained sacked. If he wants some of them back in office, he should present their names to the state house of assembly and get them confirmed again. Telling them to go back to office without clearance from the state assembly is illegal and unconstitutional.

Unfortunately, Gov Fayose is the Judiciary, Executive and Legislator in Ekiti. Only Mr Gov has the right to pronounce anything as legal or illegal.

The most painful thing is that the opposition are worse alternatives.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by bakila: 9:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
udemzyudex:

The way people jump to conclusion ehn, over sabi just full nairaland.
Please show that you comment does not reek of under sabi. He must send their names to the House of Assembly for confirmation and not just call them to come back to work.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Jaqenhghar: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
banmee:

You asked me once how i left Nigeria. O'l boy, na visa lottery oooo. Like play like play, one day i just fill the application online at home, and voila i won. Strange part is winning is not a guarantee you will get the visa. Come see cry for embassy as they were denying people the visa even after they paid the visa fee. 500k back then is like 5 mill now oooo. Funny thing is two of my brothers one same year too. Guy, if they still do it i beg try your luck. There is also the canadian, Australian and new zealand immigration programme. They do work but it takes a while to process. Mine took almost two years.
Ahhhh. Nice one. E get one my guy when dem deny too back then. Someone asked me to do it waaaay back but I still had that useless mentality that if we run who go stay build country... and Naija na my fatherland. Foolish me then. They have stopped for Nigeria for now. I have some other plans I can fill you in privately

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by ChiefMarumba: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] EXPOSED: EKITI SACK COMMISSIONER AND FAYOSE.

From one of the sacked commissioners
“We are not surprised by the sack my brother. Before this time, I can tell you there is nothing like cabinet members under Fayose, since we were appointed, we had just two executive Council meetings. One at the cabinet chamber and the last one at Osuntokun building where all the commissioners stood up for more than one hour in a meeting with the Governor. Mind you, our contributions are not important. Sometimes I don’t even remember my portfolio. Sometimes, I felt like resigning from the government. The government is the estate of one man. The business of the state is the business of one family. It belongs to Fayose, his wife, sons and his mother. Those are his cabinet members.

No one knows what goes around in the state. You see projects here and there and you asked: “Who are the contractors and how do they get the jobs.” Even the commissioner of Finance does not know the contractors or how the contracts are being awarded. All he does is to pay the contractors. It is funny indeed my brother.

All you see about this government is lie and nothing but lies. Everything about this government is fraud against the soul and spirit of Ekiti people. You can imagine a Governor telling you that everything in this government is about him. In this state today, nobody can approve anything, even as commissioner, I don’t approve anything. I don’t know anything about the running of this government. Everybody has been coarsed including the labour leadership. The Accountant General has no says in the finances of the state. The Governor only asked her to tell the state whatever figure of money they agreed upon on a monthly basis. Everybody is suffering under this government. So, for me, this is a relief. I have just dragged myself back only under this government.

Can you imagine that all the street lights across the state are being handled by Rogba, the first son of Fayose. All the cements on projects are being supplied by his mother, while the wife is in charge of other materials such as granites, iron rods and so on. The state has been massively and fraudulently milled by the Fayose’s. Thant is just my position.

He wanted us to beg him and coarsed us to signing an oath of allegiance secretly. That’s why we are being handled this way. The issue of Aribisogan is seriously giving him a sleepless nights. He is confused and dejected presently. This week, he will be carrying out the secret oaths with the remaining House of Assembly members and the incoming Commissioners. That is the truth my brother.

I the pray to God to save the soul of Ekiti people from the demon called Fayose. In no distance time, more of the secret of Fayose will be in the public domain and by that time, may be EKITI people will be wise enough to use their votes to send him back to where he belongs. God bless you my brother.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by banmee(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Ahhhh. Nice one. E get one my guy when dem deny too back then. Someone asked me to do it waaaay back but I still had that useless mentality that if we run who go stay build country... and Naija na my fatherland. Foolish me then. They have stopped for Nigeria for now. I have some other plans I can fill you in privately

Ok
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Akhere1: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Well done Boss
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by udemzyudex(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
bakila:

Please show that you comment does not reek of under sabi. He must send their names to the House of Assembly for confirmation and not just call them to come back to work.

What makes you think he won't do that, have they resume work yet?
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by NaijaElba(m): 12:23am On Jul 10, 2017
He's the most confused Governor I have ever known. Always acting drama without thinking. Idiot.
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Nobody: 1:52am On Jul 10, 2017
davidif:
How do you have 16 commissioners in a state in the first place? Especially in a poor state that barely generates any revenue. Later on they will be complaining about not having enough money to "pay salaries" and its is the guy they are saying should run for President in a few years?

Ekiti has 16lga and each lga must be represented in the SEC
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by davidif: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2017
torres2:

Ekiti has 16lga and each lga must be represented in the SEC

And What is an SEC again?
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Yuji: 4:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Shared from Emeh Anyalekwa James

BEFORE YOU SAY IGBO NEED 'SOUTH SOUTH' PEOPLE IN BIAFRA BECAUSE OF THEIR OIL PLEASE READ THIS:

UAE has more Oil than Nigeria but Oil accounts for only 5% of their GDP (Ask Google).

About 40% Of the Oil in N/Delta are located in Igbo Land.(Abia, Imo, Anambra or parts of the Igbo lands in Rivers & Delta states)

Anam­bra state community of Igbariam in Anam­bra East has the highest untapped deposit of gas in Africa based on empirical records. (Ask Google)

Interestingly, the future is gas and not crude oil (Ask Google)

Igbo land was completely ravaged and desolate after the civil.

All Igbo investments in all parts of Nigeria taken over by other Nigerians as abandoned properties.

All positions occupied by Igbos in Civil service and private companies taken over by other Nigerians.

And every Igbo man was given N20 (20 Pounds then).

50 years later, Igbos own about 70% of the real estate in Lagos, Abuja , Port Harcourt and most other major cities in Nigeria without controlling the Niger Delta Oil.

Biafra doesn’t need the South south oil to be great; it is in our character.

Biafrans ‘re going because the Nigerian system does not allow us to grow at our speed.

Biafra is made up by many nationalities which Igbo is only one.
Nobody will be begged or forced to stay in Biafra.

If any of the Nationalities wish to stay in Nigeria, all they simply need is to vote NO During the referendum.

Not every Igbo wants Biafra, not every Ijaw wants Biafra, not every Efik wants Biafra and same for all the other Nationalities. We need referendum to decide what the majority of Biafrans want.

#NoReferendumNoElection
Re: Governor Fayose Recalls Six Sacked Commissioners by Ahmeduana(m): 5:19am On Jul 10, 2017
seunmsg:
TELL THAT TO GOMINA AREGBE RASCAL, THAT OPERATES A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT CABINET FOR 3YEARS, HE WILL SURELY NEEDS SUCH ADVISE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit / Plot To Cover Up Underage Voting In Kano State Looms / Nigeria Doctors Honour Godwin Maduka At The Centenary Dinner Anniversary In Abuj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.