Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,774 members, 7,938,344 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me (1143 Views)

He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by pinkp: 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
Another story shared by someone here and she needs advice:

I met ds guy named Jay few months ago and I fell in love with him @ first sight, but till now we've bin only friends. He is from a very rich family and recently moved to Nigeria because of his dad's gas stations problems. He is very humble n not arrogant like his oda brother.

I have succeeded in being his close friend by trying to form hardworking-lady. We always talk about business which he always adviced me.

The other day, he called me and offered to give me cash to start my business. I refused but he insisted way too much. Already, he sent d money to me.

But, that's not wat I want. I want him to love me. D reason y av bin so serious lately was so dat he can love me.

PLEASE, wat should I do?

Should I send d money back to him? (because I don't want him see me differently)

Did he GIVE ME MONEY to get me out of his air? May be I hav bin disturbing him too much with questions.

Have I bin bothering him too much by always asking for advice?

Is it dat he wants to get rid of me?

How can I make him LOVE ME BACK.

PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD ADVICE LIKE I AM YOUR SISTER

Cc: Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
Zarzar
Twaci
Makydebbie
Wristbangle
Martin0
Myfantasies
tosyn2much
Oyindidi
Onstelly
Rukkydelta
Lala247
Smellymouth
Lefulefu
Kingrex1
Laveda
Mimzyy
Aderola15
Traphedges
Itsjude
toks2008
ishilove
lala247
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by greatbrian(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Gold digger spotted

1 Like

Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by cjobia: 5:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
grand orchid org is a community of like minded people with same common interest who help each other to financial freedom in GOO you make 30% ROI within 30 days we are here to change our society JOIN US TODAY NO DELAY grandorchidorg.com call for more information 09038697636
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Such man can NEVER love you. And since he knows your "medecine", he gave you money so that you can get lost. Take a hint and enjoy the money as parting gift, it's clear he wants nothing from you than friendship.

You will have to keep searching for your mumu #1

1 Like

Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by MissRaine69(f): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Maybe he gave you money to test you? Have you thought about that.
Return the money and explain the reasons why you are returning the money. Most Nigerian women will never take the initiative when it comes to relationships. It's all on the man. Tell him how you feel or you will forever regret it. If he does not feel the same way accept that, you don't always get what you want in life.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by pinkp: 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
Return the money and explain the reasons why you are returning the money. Most Nigerian women will never take the initiative when it comes to relationships. It's all on the man. Tell him how you feel or you will forget regret it. If he does not feel the same way accept that, you don't always get what you want in life.
Thanks
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
Now when it comes to "getting" your man, there is one thing you must not do if you want a man to see a future with you. Do not treat him like some kind of project that needs to be fixed because it immediately brings up the walls. If you have the urge to try to change his clothes, his circle of friends, the way he talks, what he loves to do — don't do it! Just move on and find someone you can respect and appreciate just the way he is right now. If he wants your help, he'll ask for it. The right guy for you deserves to feel like he's your hero. If you can't offer that, he's not your guy.
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:
Return the money and explain the reasons why you are returning the money. Most Nigerian women will never take the initiative when it comes to relationships. It's all on the man. Tell him how you feel or you will forever regret it. If he does not feel the same way accept that, you don't always get what you want in life.
sorry what if giving her money was way out of the thought of the guy
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Making eye contact is a crucial component of flirtation and it can also increase his feelings of attraction for you. Gaze into his eyes when he is talking to you and don’t be afraid to lock eyes with him even if you are both silent. If you are too nervous to gaze into his eyes or you don't think it is appropriate yet, use quick glances to make frequent eye contact with him. By looking at him for a moment and then looking away, you can show him that you are interested and see if he is interested too.

1 Like

Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Being
clingy and dependent on someone else for
your happiness are not attractive qualities.
Instead, try to show him that you are an
independent, strong woman. Showing him that
you have a great life and that you don’t need
someone else to be happy will intrigue him. Keep
your plans with friends and family and turn him
down for dates now and then so that he knows
that you have your own life. I guess I have answerd the first part you seeking for..
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by MissRaine69(f): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
Martin0:
sorry what if giving her money was way out of the thought of the guy
She did not have to accept.
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by pinkp: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
@ Martin0 thanks triplemuch
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:
@ Martin0 thanks triplemuch
you welcome thanks..
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Martin0(m): 9:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
MissRaine69:

She did not have to accept.
Miss forget those things before u accept something from a guy there are actions that follows it,and she did state such for us to portray if she was to reject or probably return it,so it was clear the guy give out of kindness
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Just here to read. I really don't care about super stories.
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:

I met ds guy named Jay few months ago and I fell in love with him @ first sight, but till now we've bin only friends. He is from a very rich family and recently moved to Nigeria because of his dad's gas stations problems. He is very humble n not arrogant like his oda brother.

I have succeeded in being his close friend by trying to form hardworking-lady.
So you succeeded in being his close friend by trying to form a hard working lady, not that you're hard working?.
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Babe, I'd advice you not push it. If a guy doesn't love you (that way) from the start, nothing would ever change it. Just be cool with what's happening already.
Re: Help Me: He Wants To Get Rid Of Me by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
pinkp:

I have succeeded in being his close friend by trying to form hardworking-lady. We always talk about business which he always adviced me.

The other day, he called me and offered to give me cash to start my business. I refused but he insisted way too much. Already, he sent d money to me.

But, that's not wat I want. I want him to love me. D reason y av bin so serious lately was so dat he can love me.

PLEASE, wat should I do?

Should I send d money back to him? (because I don't want him see me differently)

Did he GIVE ME MONEY to get me out of his air? May be I hav bin disturbing him too much with questions.

Have I bin bothering him too much by always asking for advice?

Is it dat he wants to get rid of me?

How can I make him LOVE ME BACK.

PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD ADVICE LIKE I AM YOUR SISTER

Cc: Lalasticlala
Tosyn2much
Zarzar
Twaci
Makydebbie
Wristbangle
Martin0
Myfantasies
tosyn2much
Oyindidi
Onstelly
Rukkydelta
Lala247
Smellymouth
Lefulefu
Kingrex1
Laveda
Mimzyy
Aderola15
Traphedges
Itsjude
toks2008
ishilove
lala247

I declare your thread dead on arrival

(1) (Reply)

Message My Demoted Boss Sent Me / Here’s How You Can Spice Up Things In The Bedroom With Sex Games / Her Mum Got Me Arrest 12 Years Ago For Dating Her But I Want To Marry Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.