Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,563 members, 7,885,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 08:15 AM

Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised (21696 Views)

Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Boko-Haram Kill 20 Civilians In Borno / Murtala Muhammad Was A Loser That Took Delight In Killing Civilians During War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by otondo55: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
Yes they came inside the church and were shooting on sight.

All in Soldier uniform, in support of Islam.

We are not ONE NIGERIA OOOO!

Split this Nation !
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
i used to be an ardent supporter of ONE nigeria

these days,am not sure anymore,
sad cry
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
Mudley313:

Posted by: jumobi1
Insert Quote

shut the f--k up u uncle tom, are the bloods n crips n gangs in LA who murder wantomly nigerians? was it nigerians dat carried out atrocities in vitenam n even iraq? is osama n the 9/11 bombers nigerians? is hitler who gased 6 million jews n others nigerian? stalin? poli pot? anybody??

barbaric acts are not retricted to nigerians only, bad is bad, dont put down your country cos of a few barbaric elements

i remember witnessing these same kinda scenarios back in warri wit soldiers instantly executing armed robbers, sad to say dat im now pretty numb to seeing these kinda barbaric display, smh @ me

Posted by: ifedy
Insert Quote
weep for urself

Are you okay at all? see if you have nothing better to say, u better shut the Zap up
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Kadejo(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
Dis is ridiculous ooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by morpheus24: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
@ NAFAMES

Let me tell you how to save a failed state. Form an organization get some funding from corrupt governments. Buy weapons and go to Jos and exchagne fir for fire with those soldiers instead of standing around weeping far away for your nation.

COWARDS!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by smile4kenn(m): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
plz divide this country
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by zeedee(f): 5:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Animals
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ddiamond(f): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
so terrible shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by chelseabmw(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ruffrider(f): 12:17am On Feb 05, 2010
If the pastor thought the child was a witch or have an evil spirit. Why couldn't he cast it out of him and return it to it's sender. I wish people could think for themselves than allowing these pastors to control their lives and destroy their family. Man This makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mad. I wish that pastor visit hell and come back 12 hours later to apologize to the family.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Dokki: 4:24am On Feb 05, 2010
My wife actualy wept when she saw this video.
So are we progressing or digressing in Nigeria.
That could be any one of us in the worng place at the worng time.

May we alway have devine protection!
May the innocent souls rest in peace.

D
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by okunoba(m): 5:03am On Feb 05, 2010
eddyoo said:

WHAT ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT

This is all our (you and me) making. The 'men in uniform' shooting at the man are you and me. Hyprocites, you all!
We should have started complaining when we started throwing tyres on the heads of suspected robbers and burning them alive.
We should have complained when we hire police/mopol/military, to deal with people who offend us.
We should have complained when we arranged/took part in 'hits' as members of blackaxe/eiye/vikings/buccaneer etc.
We should have complained when we raped that girl we lured to our room back in the day.

We justify it when we do it. We say that's the only language Nigerians understand. So please tell me, WHAT ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Jakumo(m): 6:40am On Feb 05, 2010
okunoba:

eddyoo said:

WHAT ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT

This is all our (you and me) making. The 'men in uniform' shooting at the man are you and me. Hyprocites, you all!
We should have started complaining when we started throwing tyres on the heads of suspected robbers and burning them alive.
We should have complained when we hire police/mopol/military, to deal with people who offend us.
We should have complained when we arranged/took part in 'hits' as members of blackaxe/eiye/vikings/buccaneer etc.
We should have complained when we despoiled that girl we lured to our room back in the day.

We justify it when we do it. We say that's the only language Nigerians understand. So please tell me, WHAT ARE WE COMPLAINING ABOUT

Very insightful words, particularly the ones to which I added boldface.  The minute any society accepts MOB MURDER as a "normal" way of punishing petty crime and even alleged crime, then all bets are off and jungle justice becomes the norm.

Some of the very people whimpering here about soldiers carrying out summary shootings in the street would be the same people that stand by and laugh while an alleged pickpocket or wi[b]N[/b]ch is burned to death in the goriest displays barbarity imaginable.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by dozai: 9:40am On Feb 05, 2010
Who is mentioning Boko Haran here?. Hw on earth do u compare this to boko haran issue. I think u can read and write right?? western education right?? but those dudes were against it abi. so maybe just maybe u may not have the opportunity of having western education assuming they were ruling this country. those guys came up with a lot of bloodshed, maiming and so many gory things. they are animals and deserve to be treated like one.

Wall wat else can i say. the name Nigeria is a mistake. joined together by a harlot to lord lugard. we are finished. my forefathers has fought a just war on the side of biafra. then others connived against them and they were massacred. but today that same thing that touched the tongue has touched the teeth.

One nigeria indeed. We all know that someday very soon the name nigeria will only exist in history books just like ATLANTIS.

I rest my case
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ayettymama(f): 10:30am On Feb 05, 2010
hmmm

beggining to think more into this

im pretty sure there is more to the cause of these riots than simple

somewhere got burnt down

or two women were fighting

someone or something is fuelling this

who is gaining from this war??

why are even youths soo fustrated??

what can cause christians to go and engage in war??

is it political?? the situation needs to be investigated in depth

phsycho-social analysis of the people needs to be done

i think they need to be tested- mere politics wont solve this situation!

maybe the people are crying out- maybe they want to be divided??

maybe they hate each other soo much they just cant live together
you cant force them to live in peace
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by etaurus(m): 12:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
MAY GOD HELP US ALL
MAY GOD ALSO STRENGTHEN THE LATER GENERATION TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FOWARD
I AM SAD ABOUT THIS cry cry cry cry
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by RichyBlacK(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
etaurus:

MAY GOD HELP US ALL
MAY GOD ALSO STRENGTHEN THE LATER GENERATION TO MOVE THIS COUNTRY FOWARD
I AM SAD ABOUT THIS cry cry cry cry

Which God?

God is busy helping orphans that deserve help in Haiti.

Why would He allow Himself to be disturbed by we fools that could have solved our problem long time ago but allowed tribalism to take the better of us and wanton killing of civilians to be the order of the day?

Let us solve our problems ourselves. Leave God out of this!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by otawa: 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2010

are you serious?

I guess it is devil that caused the quake so God can clean it up.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Fhemmmy: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
waoh . . . that is really sad.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by yeyeruzi: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
Very smart contributions from RichyBlacK, sleezyj, Akanbi_edu and the likes

Hypocrisy and Indiscipline under the canopy of corruption is what makes Nigeria what it is today.

I see many calling on God now just because they saw moving pictures of injustice ( I[b]NJUSTICE only if these people feel the victims in the pictures might belong to their race, tribe or religion [/b]). The truth is many [/b]don't really care if others they don't identify with are killed or abused unjustly but what goes around will surely come around and only a few are innocent of this.

Religion did very little in shaping us for hypocrisy and our religious leaders are now lovers.

Some people think splitting will solve the problem but they did not see the Ijaw/shekiri and ife/modakeke conflict as a lesson. The existence of differences and hypocrisy and [b]most importantly pride
brought these people to conflict.

If any region must split they should look before they leap. Let all of them implode to their region and live together independently of any other region for a decade. If there lives improve without corruption then they can see themselves as self-sufficient and split.(But I bet you that the greedy influential once among would not make this come true as long there is much corruption and hypocrisy in our hearts and homes)

Remember. our main enemy is not ourselves but Satan that tries and succeeds most of the time to break us up by exploiting our weaknesses: corruption, pride, hypocrisy, selfishness, anger etc and it start at the grassroots e.g our hearts and homes.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by candylips(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2010
is that not the noko haram video
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by yeyeruzi: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
Have not seen the boko haram video but if this is it then lots of us have being fooled and some Nairalanders would have pitied those they had once hated.

This is how we fell for constructed news like the mysterious bin laden al-qaida broadcasts
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by sulad82i(m): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
To the pple who are saying divide the country, how many parts and what are the parts? or which state(s) should be separated?
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ifele(m): 5:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
blackman is a monkey wannabe.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ifele(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
Split the nation. Up Yobaland.Khemet is the new name. Check out new Yobaland Flag.

Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by lekside44(m): 5:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
when an armed robbers kill innocent citizens, it is far more better than what we have just seen. men who are meant to keep the law and constitutions are killing the people they are payed to protect. an armed robber will not just come to you and kill you. he only needs your money. he only kills if he is in danger or if you refuse to cooporate. you give an armed robber 1 million naira cash, ipods e.t.c and tell him he is free to come in anytime he likes, see if he would even slap you rather, he will say this is the type of customer they like.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by alias64: 3:23am On Feb 07, 2010
The site from which the link was taken sanctions contradictory points of view to that of the majority of respondents. For this reason, I view the site as one of many such sites whose underlying motives is to cause a greater horror than that which it pretends to condemn.

meanwhile god rest the souls of the innocent.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Jakumo(m): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2010
lekside44:

. an armed robber will not just come to you and kill you. he only needs your money. he only kills if he is in danger or if you refuse to cooporate. you give an armed robber 1 million naira cash, ipods e.t.c and tell him he is free to come in anytime he likes, see if he would even slap you rather, he will say this is the type of customer they like.

I made a charitable donation to an armed robber not long ago, but was unable to hear his comments of appreciation, as he was well over 300 yards away when he crumpled on accepting my thoughtful contribution of a red-hot  .308 steel jacket round delivered from my trusty deer rifle, with surgical accuracy and best wishes ensured by the power of a precisely calibrated Bushnell telescopic sight. 

Praise the Lord !
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by ayettymama(f): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
^^

LOWKMD!!!!
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by udennaa: 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2010
RichyBlacK:

Which God?

Why would He allow Himself to be disturbed by we fools that could have solved our problem long time ago but allowed tribalism to take the better of us and wanton killing of civilians to be the order of the day?

Let us solve our problems ourselves. Leave God out of this!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by blackcypha(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2010
R U SURE THESE R INNOCENT PPLE OR THE BOKO HARAM/ALKAEDA EXTREMISTS?
ALDSAME EXTRA JUDICIAL KILLINGS SHUD BE DISCOURAGED,
BUT I ASK DAT THE VIDEO BE INVESTIGATED B/4 PASSING JUDGMENT ON THE ARMY.
Re: Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised by Dokki: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
Guys,
Regardless of whether this is Boka Haram, Christian fundamentalists, Islamist, Al Qaeda etc
Does anyone deserve to die like this?
I have seen cows slaugthered with more dignity,
Do we have a line in the Nigeria constitution saying Guilty before proven Innocent?
Do 2 wrongs equal right?
Split up the country then what?
Anyone thought that these same elements exist in every state?
Will the Fulani country be better that the Hausa one or the Efik one or the Youruba one etc

Food for thought,

D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers $1m From Badeh's House / Wike To Sign Cancelation Of Omehia's Recognition As Ex- Rivers Governor Tomorrow / NAF Airstrikes Hit Oil Thieves In Rivers, IPOB In Anambra, Terrorists In Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.