Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,368 members, 7,891,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:58 PM

Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) (3248 Views)

Check Out Yemi Alade New Gigantic Hairstyle - Eyesoflagos / Check Out Yemi Alade In Make-up Free Photo / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Igboblog: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
As shared by her on Instagram!! Hit or Miss? What do you think? Drop your comments
Source http://ndigboblog..com.ng/2017/07/hot-check-out-yemi-alade-outfit-to.html?m=1

Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
So she actually wore this nonsense to church with her laps exposed

what's up with Yemi Alade and all this kinda outfit..everything about her is extra
Nice complexion btw

2 Likes

Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Igboblog: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So she actually wore this nonsense to church with her laps exposed

what's up with Yemi Alade and all this kinda outfit..everything about her is extra
Nice complexion btw

The thing tire me oo
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Kuku

Become a stripper eh

Just become a stripper

Y not obey ur calling?

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by femolacqua(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
Seriously, can someone tell me it's a joke.
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by EmyLeo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
doubt if she wore it to church tho,

#the funniest part is, some people will still say that there is nothing wrong wearing that kind of dress to church..
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
angry

Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by ShayGirl(f): 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Probably she wore it to an event...if not, this one weak me oo lipsrsealed
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by hoMegas(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
Where's her church. I want to give my life to christ
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Church
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
church bawo
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by adexdon(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
ashewo to nre church
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by atilla(m): 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Mr blogger

She posted this as part of her Houston tour and tagged last night. Don't she was at church yday night
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by greatface(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
New generation church abi one man family church? grin
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'm sure na Apostle Suleman church she go... see them, fake christians everywhere.
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 11:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
wait! is this cloth??
Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by C4Ltd: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2017
grin

Re: Hot!! Check Out Yemi Alade Outfit To Church Today (photos) by ominilongest(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2017
The pastor's reaction..8pm today we no dey share d grace

(1) (Reply)

WIZKD Half Brother Brags"i'm Over Bobrisky,im The Flyest Of Them All" / Temi Otedola & Her Rich Father Doing Freestyle Inside Their Family Studio(photo) / “I Envy My Mom Big Breasts And Buttocks” – Ghanaian Actress Nikki Samonas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.