Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:07 PM

Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children (36337 Views)

Throwback Photo Of El-Rufai And His Wife, Hadiza / New Picture Of El-Zakzakki And His Wife Emerges / Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Burgerlomo: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
I won't be suprise if I see him playing with his kids outside with the sand because they're almost the same height which translates to the same level grin

1 Like

Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by piice: 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
emmyspark007:
You should be ashamed of yourself for justifying the killing of shites What makes dem demons abi na dem be boko haram From what I have heard about shites they are good people
You had better make your research well
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Chukazu: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
NobleAngell:
Nice photos. His kids are still this little? Wonderful!

Young for where?

These are his retirement benefits, obviously he has more than one wife, so these ones are from his second or third wife... So they have older siblings
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
Curse be upon his family if truly he murdered those innocent Shiites .

I don't know much about the Shiites!

But I think we should talk more about the Kaduna killings.......where the Muslims kill Christians.

He is happy, playing with his kids, while some mothers are crying bcoz of their dead sons and daughters, murdered by the muslims in kaduna!
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Antoeni(m): 12:04am On Jul 10, 2017
Evil Man, u re at the Comfort of your zone, and yet people are dying in Southern kaduna, with your Aid, The Almighty God sees and Watches the activities of men
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by ledgelessons(m): 12:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Role model.. 2019 loading .
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by IJOBA2: 12:16am On Jul 10, 2017
ytkid:
shites are violent pple, so he is blessed by killing d demons in Nigeria
BUT BOOK HARAM MEMBERS ARE ALL SUNNA SECT NOW
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by bilazego(m): 12:17am On Jul 10, 2017
uzobaby:
Looooolll El-Rufai still dey change pampers??

What about sanusi of Kano who recently got married.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by iamrealdeji(m): 12:25am On Jul 10, 2017
I like his office. I want to have this type of office in my future home as peraonal/office,filled with different rear books
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by samjey: 12:54am On Jul 10, 2017
whizzyleejr:
They are still young, did he marry late?
Pls ask Google!
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Buharimustgo: 1:14am On Jul 10, 2017
Raptureminded:
Pray for your leaders says the scripture

Did you pray for GEJ?
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by NigLasPresident: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the Governor's office is now his children's amusement park.
Na wa sha,

Not so shocked seeing him playing with kids, pedophiles always know how to win the heart of children.

By the way,
Is he sure those are truly his children?

The fat kid though looks like he is scared of the man or something, the kid just isn't comfortable around the man. Well your comments though. Nigerian government players are so good at this hoodwinking game. They know exactly what to do to make you forget their crimes and love them. And some would be quick to say Pray for the them, I believe those ones are the government hiding on social media to buy sympathy from the general public.

Well good men not acting or speaking in the face of tyranny is actually the worst evil that has ridden any ridden part of the world.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Nobody: 5:06am On Jul 10, 2017
whizzyleejr:
They are still young, did he marry late?

No he didnt marry late but is/was importent for several years. Not sure if those are his children. Only the wife knows better. Strange aboki's dick fall on his wife.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by EmekaBlue(m): 6:11am On Jul 10, 2017
The younger one is already having potentials of a proud boss...just negodu how he sit and want to receive shake
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by etimbuk38(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2017
Adorable photos indeed.. .. And am seeing only one picture. Are the other photos invisible?
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by BigShazam: 6:45am On Jul 10, 2017
If you know this man very well, you will save your Amadioha for him. Search for his profile.
tolexy123:
Cute family.
Quote me and let ahmadioha fall on you
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by wickyyolo: 7:05am On Jul 10, 2017
Raptureminded:
Pray for your leaders says the scripture

God choosed those leaders in the scripture.

These ones used force and killed people to be there
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by peter0071(m): 7:20am On Jul 10, 2017
When I read certain people's comments and reactions, i always ask myself..."Are you guys for real?" Are You sure with your mentality, you are ready to become the FUTURE Leaders if peradventure it comes to pass?
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2017
bilazego:

What about sanusi of Kano who recently got married.
na waoooo @this their age
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by peter0071(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2017
tell me...which of the leaders did God choose?? Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus, Pharoah, Roman Leaders, Potiphar?? Jezebel?? Yet Daniel prayed for NEBUCHADNEZZAR...
wickyyolo:

God choosed those leaders in the scripture.

These ones used force and killed people to be there
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by tolexy123: 7:33am On Jul 10, 2017
BigShazam:
If you know this man very well, you will save your Amadioha for him. Search for his profile.
ooowk, i will
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by wickyyolo: 7:51am On Jul 10, 2017
peter0071:
tell me...which of the leaders did God choose?? Nebuchadnezzar, Cyrus, Pharoah, Roman Leaders, Potiphar?? Jezebel?? Yet Daniel prayed for NEBUCHADNEZZAR...

did any of them use force to enter power in their own kingdom ?
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by iJhoe(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2017
the boy-child sitting on the left chair, whose hand rest on his jaw and benumbing look that implies

"are you highhh on osogbo weed?"
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by peter0071(m): 8:01am On Jul 10, 2017
check very well... Cyrus killed millions to take over... Cyrus masterminded the death of King Belshazzar....
wickyyolo:

did any of them use force to enter power in their own kingdom ?
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Simonary(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2017
enjoyment gallon....
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by wickyyolo: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2017
peter0071:
check very well... Cyrus killed millions to take over... Cyrus masterminded the death of King Belshazzar....

when I'm talking of kings, I'm talking of kings that fought for God, not those ones that fought against God.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by Beverages: 8:25am On Jul 10, 2017
This was how buhari started when he wanted ti contest for president the other time...

Are you thinking what am thinking? wink
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by peter0071(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Sorry if u know the scriptures well... in the bookof Isaiah... God Himself said... Cyrus my hammer...with him, i ll smash Kingdoms
wickyyolo:

when I'm talking of kings, I'm talking of kings that fought for God, not those ones that fought against God.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by wickyyolo: 8:34am On Jul 10, 2017
peter0071:
Sorry if u know the scriptures well... in the bookof Isaiah... God Himself said... Cyrus my hammer...with him, i ll smash Kingdoms

Then then Cyrus smashed million of evil people for God. God put him in that throne.
Re: Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children by peter0071(m): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2017
If You know about Cyrus CV, you would know that Cyrus was not a juju man....Cyrus was JUJU himself...embedded in Adolatory...Yet God used him.... i like ur concerns though
wickyyolo:

Then then Cyrus smashed million of evil people for God. God put him in that throne.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police: Fulani Herdsman Entered Soyinka’s Compound To Search For Missing Cow / Isaac Fayose Stops Unknown Minister From Using One-Way In Maitama, Abuja / #Kwankwaso: What Happened To The Red Caps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.