Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,187 members, 7,913,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:23 AM

Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) (53166 Views)

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / Police Kill 2 Armed Robbers Who Blocked Roads To Rob People In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
All atrocities comes from the north

Evans people always deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by adebakingiggs: 5:59am On Jul 10, 2017
okoro4:
Thieves keep bring out new methods.God pass them
....this is really bad for him now...pay time is a bitch
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by adebakingiggs: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2017
paid time is a bitch...This is really a lesson for others...
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by DONBARIU(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2017
Idiot
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2017
The wear of hijab should be banned.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by ManuelChika(m): 6:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Gorilla!..so u don gba pple like This..2bags of Cement Fall On You smiley
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by joe4real12: 6:31am On Jul 10, 2017
NubiLove:
at least 5 years in prison is what he deserves.
Abeg make we send am go Ikorodu grin
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by ManuelChika(m): 6:33am On Jul 10, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
The wear of hijab should be banned.

if hijab is banned..There surely Will be Another Civil war..Cos muslims will say its Their Religion..and shii will happen
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by HenryOA: 6:38am On Jul 10, 2017
na dey sabi........ When Mr president newly enter nor be him say he wan band them from wearing hijab
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Ayotunde001: 6:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by chimauga(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
This hijab have done more wrong than good, there is every need to revisit the Necessity of this religious material, by the muslim religious elders. This is to find a way to adjust its usefulnes. This is because the world is changing in technology, so should everything, any part that refuse to grow with the world will spimply serve as a problem to orders
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by fabulousnize(m): 7:13am On Jul 10, 2017
maloo
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by agbitimathew(m): 7:36am On Jul 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by daryoor03(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2017
New method
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:49am On Jul 10, 2017
AnanseK:

Evans people always deceiving themselves
boko people, fulani people, fetish Alfa and imams people.... yeye
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:51am On Jul 10, 2017
catlova2:

Yes like Evans. Bastard
you hediots just hold on to the Evans thing like y''ll lives depends on it.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
eflintsone:
all u mean ?? is evans from the north ??
all your weapon are all on the Evans thing... na wa o
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Tboy4lyf(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2017
Even the Bible says it FEAR NORTH
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2017
Unconditionalov:
They should use sharia law to judge him

You want them to give him short sleeve lolmen you dey vex
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by eflintsone(m): 8:30am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
all your weapon are all on the Evans thing... na wa o
if u cant answer the question den use ur sense bfore dropping comments
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by muaa(f): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2017
This is one of the many reasons why hijab should be banned in our society.. It promotes terrorism, impersonation and theft
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Bobby808: 9:15am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Am so pained to be in one country with these blind violent fools. Top class mumu dafts themselved.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Bobby808: 9:16am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Am so pained to be in one country with these blind violent fools. Top class mumu dafts themselved.
Each time I see them dance with their dirty wears. Any way
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 9:20am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:

Badoo killings is in North right?
Evans na northerner abi?
Rivers killings is also part of north abi?

You will die of hatred. Wawa
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 9:24am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Like kidnapping by Evans huh?
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Swiftlee(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2017
jurisdiction:
you seeHOW and cutlass?? Ok lemme add some more:why and Hoe..
grin grin It was a typo jhoor! I didn't see it till you pointed it out.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Dollabiz: 9:34am On Jul 10, 2017
Hahahhahha
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:38am On Jul 10, 2017
lekjons:
if not for "one Nigeria", these people would still be living in caves..

despite that, they are still centuries behind civilization..

imagine! I can't remember the last time i saw a sword..
You talked the way an uneducated person would ordinarily talk. See what tribalism has turned you to. A sheer illiterate. It is a pity.
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2017
Leonbonapart:
What about kidnapping grin i know that one originated from... lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Basfaq(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.

Hijab should be banned in Nigeria. Sometimes i do pity some of them, they go wear am even cover face. Na so onecause accident for Jos. She go dey cover her face still dey drive.

Wetin u dey cover make we never see? Moreover some of them even wear nothing but the hijab, fvvking those type was my hobby and i enjoyed it.
They are mimicking the Mary mother of Jesus.You don't face your life,ordinary pigin you no feel write wella. grin
Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
If u have nothing to say keep quiet

Re: Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 10, 2017
MirJay:
undecided.

Hijab should be banned in Nigeria. Sometimes i do pity some of them, they go wear am even cover face. Na so onecause accident for Jos. She go dey cover her face still dey drive.

Wetin u dey cover make we never see? Moreover some of them even wear nothing but the hijab, fvvking those type was my hobby and i enjoyed it.
Ban it if u can
Even ur CAN president can't ban it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Arrested Officers Who Killed Kolade Johnson "Kay Low" / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.